Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 08:41 PM CDT
Hey Mors,

Where do people go in TF to learn TM past 700? I'm prime and curious what the top hunting spots are there; I am hoping I'm missing some possible creatures that may teach or does everybody just crowd into the flex areas like here?
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 08:46 PM CDT
Flex is pretty much it at that point:\. That, or classes - TM is a fairly popular class. Malchata/sky giants/maybe heirophants might work too, but malchata are the only one of those that see any action in TF as far as I know, and I don't know how well they teach past 700.
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 08:59 PM CDT
Thanks. BTW that was the speediest response I've ever seen. Sky Giants teach but it would take a massive swarm to really move it which can get really unhealthy fast (ducking hammers and bolts from above). I suppose flex it is until hopefully p5 or su'helmas.
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 09:33 PM CDT
The new critter GM posted that he's working on some new high-level critters that will be in existing areas. So hopefully (for your sake), those will be done soon.
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 09:35 PM CDT
Ah. I don't get to read the boards that often. Do you have a link by chance to the GM post?
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 09:37 PM CDT
I think Ssra made a mention of 100+ critters in either the Throwns forum or the Brawling forum, Throwns if I remember correctly.

-- Toldorf GurKct

Agiggity-giggity-giggity-giggity-giggity alriiiiiiiiight!
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/20/2005 09:38 PM CDT
They're around somewhere, maybe in the creature folder in response to the flex changes announcement. Not much in the way of details, though. In short, flex creatures are going away entirely (except for quest critters) and new 100+ circle creatures are being introduced. That's about all the detail that's been given.
Re: Hitting a big TM Wall 07/30/2005 08:53 PM CDT
>>They're around somewhere, maybe in the creature folder in response to the flex changes announcement.

Ssra did post about the 100+ creatures, but that was in the TF boards in response to some questions I was asking about flex. That might be the post you were thinking of, saying soon they would be coming to the mriss/hara area.

Castir