Starlight Sphere Quest 11/08/2016 07:19 PM CST
This may border on getting spoiler responses, so my apologies ahead of time if forum rules are broken.

Sa'a'qib just made level 41. He has an open spell slot. But he cannot learn Starlight Sphere. I know that there is a quest and I have read the walk through for it, but I have no idea how to begin the quest. Is there someone specific to ask? I spoke to Kssrh (sp?) and asked in several different ways about the spell, stellar magic, starlight, quests, etc. and he kept giving the "what are you talking about?" response.

The only thing I can think of is that SLS requires 250 pm and Sa'a'qib is at 248.

Also, I want to be clear that just because I read the walkthrough that doesn't mean I don't want to figure out this quest as well. I am hoping to find out where it starts so I can follow the trail of clues and enjoy the process.

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: Starlight Sphere Quest 11/09/2016 08:55 AM CST
>Also, I want to be clear that just because I read the walkthrough that doesn't mean I don't want to figure out this quest as well. I am hoping to find out where it starts so I can follow the trail of clues and enjoy the process.

There is no trail of clues until you get to the quest zone. You'd have to ask another moon mage ingame and they'd recommend starting your research in Therenborough. Beyond that (unless you are a syntax puzzle GOD) the walkthrough takes care of the rest.

As far as I can recall only the newest Stellar Magic spell Read the Ripples has a Guildleader hint as to where to begin.

For F2P Moon Mages asking Kssarh about Starlight Sphere (even though he says 'What are you talking about?') should trigger the 24 hour qualification to ask for a temporary travel visa from the citizenship office in the Town Hall to go quest for it.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Starlight Sphere Quest 11/09/2016 05:07 PM CST
> There is no trail of clues until you get to the quest zone.

How would one know where the quest zone is w/o the walk through? If I understand you correctly, there's no guild leader to tell anything about the quest, and one is expected to just stumble into the area w/o knowing that the spell even exists?
__
Re: Starlight Sphere Quest 11/09/2016 08:46 PM CST
Moon Mage tradition is an oral tradition.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Starlight Sphere Quest 11/09/2016 11:11 PM CST
>Moon Mage tradition is an oral tradition.

Well played.

__