stellar magic and re-picking spells 01/31/2011 06:07 AM CST
when the new system comes out and we have to re-choose our spells, will we have to re-do the quests to get the spells from the book of stellar magic?
Re: stellar magic and re-picking spells 01/31/2011 12:50 PM CST
>when the new system comes out and we have to re-choose our spells, will we have to re-do the quests to get the spells from the book of stellar magic?

Dart has posted previously that they won't make Clerics redo quests, so I imagine that would be an across-the-board provision.

~ Pansophist Kougen
Re: stellar magic and re-picking spells 02/01/2011 04:37 AM CST
>>Dart has posted previously that they won't make Clerics redo quests, so I imagine that would be an across-the-board provision.

slight derail, still looking for a shadow web scroll?

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: stellar magic and re-picking spells 02/02/2011 09:02 AM CST
>slight derail, still looking for a shadow web scroll?

I suppose yes. "Looking" is probably putting it strongly but I will definitely take one off of someone's hands if they aren't using it.

~ Pansophist Kougen
Re: stellar magic and re-picking spells 02/02/2011 08:29 PM CST
>I suppose yes. "Looking" is probably putting it strongly but I will definitely take one off of someone's hands if they aren't using it.

And I acquired one. Thank you for offering though.

~ Pansophist Kougen