Banishment 05/06/2005 11:09 AM CDT
Are there still any plans to make this spell a reality? When the list of planned stellar spells first came out this is the one spell I was really excited for.
Re: Banishment 05/06/2005 05:06 PM CDT
Me too, me too!

Banishment is one I always kept an eye one.

The Turtle Moves
Re: Banishment 05/07/2005 01:08 AM CDT
I can invision so many uses for this spell, both positive and negative that it's sick. You banish someone into a gem then can use any spell on that gem. Clarifing it would heal the person(who needs an empath), if you accidentily shatter it the target comes out with bleeders. The best ideas i've concering this spell invole being the one trapped in the gem. You would wind up in some special area and could attempt to puzzle your way out of the gem and break the enchantment before the mage could bend his will against you. But I picture it as another way to aid/hinder other players. Dazzling a banished player would increase the perception, shadows would increase their hiding/stalking beyond what a regular shadows would achieve, And I would oh so love to banish a critter into a gem and then use it for TKT ammo, doing damage to both critters at once.