Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 03/19/2018 12:31 AM CDT
This week's meeting was a great one. Thanks everyone who showed up. I hope my enchanting lesson was somewhat helpful. I feel like there was some actual ground covered on lore and I have some great ideas planned for the coming weeks.

Were going to meet again next week Sunday on the 25th at 9pm eastern. I'm looking for speakers who are willing to talk about their sects also. If you are willing to speak at length or even briefly on any of the sects please get a hold of me in Discord so we can talk more in detail. My discord is Aerathor#2693

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 04/29/2018 11:57 PM CDT
Just a reminder that these meetings have still been taking place. next one will likely be 5/6/18 at 930 pm eastern.
Re: Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 04/30/2018 07:29 PM CDT
I regret missing these, but I work at 4am so turn into a pumpkin just before the meetings. :(
It has had lingering effects though, it's been great to find more of our members lingering about the front of the guild to chat with.
Re: Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 05/03/2018 12:14 AM CDT
>>I regret missing these, but I work at 4am so turn into a pumpkin just before the meetings.

Get in touch with me in game anytime to chat about past meetings I can give good recaps on what we've covered so far. And were also planning something big.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 05/07/2018 12:38 PM CDT
For those that have not been attending, we are planning to do a group prediction soon. We are using a strategy that has never been done before.
Re: Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 05/08/2018 12:55 PM CDT
Wow. Moon mages are sloooooow learners.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Casual Sunday Night meeting - Sunday March 25th (9pm eastern) 05/11/2018 09:20 PM CDT
>>Wow. Moon mages are sloooooow learners.

Somebody said that it couldn’t be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one
Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried.
So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin
On his face. If he worried he hid it.
He started to sing as he tackled the thing
That couldn’t be done, and he did it!
-Edgar Guest-

I believe imagination is stronger than knowledge as some other crazy guy did. You should find the group in game and tell them though! I also recall hearing once that Men make history not the other way around. ;)