Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/03/2012 02:04 AM CST
Esteemed Colleagues,

I would like to formally hold an open discussion and debate on thoughts and theories relating to the Plane of Probability and the extraplanar life that exists within. This is the time for those who have poured countless hours into these areas of study to come forth with their experiences and elaborate on their findings and beliefs so we, as a Guild, can push forward to new horizons.

Individuals will be allowed to present their findings, theories, or thoughts on a topic of their choosing without interruption, and then will standby to answer any questions or challenges to their line of thought.

For those who need to re-familiarize themselves with this area of study, some likely topics for discussion:

Origins of conceptual life
Shadowlings: Created or Summoned
Denizens of the Plane and their reasons for violence
Tezirah's involvement with the plane
Duality of the plane itself(Both light and shadow creatures)

You will have a few weeks to gather your studies and present yourself to the Moon Mage Guildhall within the Great Tower of Shard at the appropriate hour. (OOC Note: Looking to hold this on the 14th at 9 PM EST. While obviously a lorewonk type event, I challenge those players who have Moon Mages and always wanted to be involved in more lore-y things to come and interject themselves in the discussions and piggyback where they please. More Players+More Player Events = Good.)

~ Renryra Endaer'i, Researcher of the Progeny
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/04/2012 07:36 AM CST
Darn, wish I could make this. Not that Eyuve would have much to say on the subject (or at least, not anything that wouldn't just create confusion). But it sounds like fun.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/04/2012 10:05 AM CST
Definitely planning on attending, I'll just have to see what I can pull together in terms of something to talk about. The dangers of having a character who should probably know more about game lore than I actually do.

- Miskton
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/04/2012 01:39 PM CST
I have some thoughts on this but alas I cannot attend.

-Artificer Nilassa

You notice Kssarh trying to remain hidden while speaking.
You hear the voice of Kssarh say, "Slackers."
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/05/2012 03:30 AM CST
If the time or date is too much of a conflict for those who wish to attend then maybe we can change it. If everyone interested in this event would like to throw out what day or times work best for them that weekend, I'll see what we can do and see if we can get a set date on the calender as well.

-Renryra's guy
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/08/2012 04:30 PM CST
Since it's been a few days and no one has really jumped up with a better time, I'm going to move ahead with the original time: the 14th at 9 PM EST. Look forward to seeing people there. I'll post a log for those who missed it and anyone who has anything to say about the discussions can always meet up with Renryra IG.
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/08/2012 06:48 PM CST
Annnnd I completely forgot about this when I was trying to think if there'd be any conflicts with signing up for the Kanton's Dagger run on the 14th. I don't know about anybody else who spoke earlier, but the 15th, at pretty much any time, would now be better for me. If it's too late for that now, I'll just read the log and see about catching up with you in game.

- Miskton
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/09/2012 09:46 AM CST
Sorry, I couldn't reply earlier due to computer issues.

I live in Europe at the moment so it would have to be sometime much earlier than 9pm. 6pm or earlier would be all I could do (6pm = midnight for me).

However, that said, I realize my schedule is a pain and you don't have to rearrange for me, really.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Planar Discussion: Plane of Probability 12/13/2012 02:45 PM CST
Just a reminder that the Planar Discussion on the Plane of Probability will still be occurring at 9PM EST on the 14th at the Moon Mage Guild in Shard. Look forward to seeing people there.