Lesser Fist Guild House, Tiv and Tozu 03/04/2019 11:40 AM CST
Saturday March 16th at 9:30PM Eastern the Fatesworn will be hosting a recruitment meeting at the Crossing's Middens' Crossbow Bend outside the Moon Mage Observatory. We will also be discussing our goals and plans publicly to begin clearing the debris from the Lesser Fist Guild disaster. Any who are interested in being involved with the clean up effort are encouraged to join us. We will be presenting a sanction request to acquire official backing in the effort but if needed we will raise funds other ways.

Cleaning up that area has been long over due and perhaps Emalerje can still be recovered. I'm not sure how much money it would require in order to actually rebuild a guildhouse but I'm thinking some of the coin the Celestial Compact received after selling Avren Aevareae to the Trader's could be used for this effort as well.

I don't know if Tiv would ever be in a position to be a guild leader again but perhaps Tozu is ready to have his own chapter.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"