Visions Meeting Log 06/26/2015 11:28 PM CDT
Hi folks, here's a log from this evening's vision discussion meeting. Thanks to everyone who came!

[21:03] You say, "Okay, thank you all for coming! I think we can get started."
[21:03] Kellarie says, "I had tingling after I had casted my spell."
[21:03] Kellarie whispers, "sorry"
[21:03] You say, "There hasn't been a great deal of visible change in the web of fate since the last meeting, however there was one recent vision that I think we should start with."
[21:04] Saerek quietly says, "Thank you."
[21:05] Saerek quietly says, "No need tho."
[21:05] You say, "My vision darkened briefly as the silhouette of a great crystal tower rose before me. The three moons slowly orbitted around its apex where a faint light began to pulsate at the heart of the top story. With each steady pulse, the illumination grew more intense until the entire structure was overwhelmed by an explosion of light that forced me to turn away. Before I could fully recover my senses, the world snapped back to reality."
[21:06] You say, "This was followed a short time later by an attack on the tower here, by nimbuses."
[21:06] You say, "Unfortunately, I was not able to make it back to the city in time to help with the defense myself, or get a good look at what was happening."
[21:06] Atazai asks, "Nimbi?"
[21:06] You ask, "Is there anyone here who was present around the time of the attack, by any chance?"
[21:06] Pormithius softly says, "They were no troubles but it was a scouting type attack."
[21:07] Pormithius softly says, "I was here for it all."
[21:07] Lasciel says, "Yeah nothing really happened..."
[21:07] Kellarie says, "I just seen the vision I was far away from it I think."
[21:07] Lasciel says, "Nothing exploded at least."
[21:07] Pormithius softly says, "That is always good."
[21:07] Atazai says, "I think we're due for implosion next."
[21:07] Higly says, "Seems to me something in this tower grows in power, and Nimbuses either wants it for himself, or wants to destroy it."
[21:07] Atazai says, "There is nothing in the basement."
[21:07] Atazai says, "Nothing."
[21:07] Atazai says, "At."
[21:07] Atazai says, "All."
[21:07] Zhirrisk asks Atazai, "Are we sure?"
[21:08] Navesi asks, "What do we know about nimbi in general?"
[21:08] Lasciel says, "They were discovered in the Frozen Heavens."
[21:08] Higly says, "Or nimbi could be the minion..."
[21:08] Navesi asks, "Do they have any motivations, or master?"
[21:08] Lasciel says, "Uh."
[21:08] Lasciel says, "They want their disc back."
[21:08] Whiteburn says, "Accursed creatures of light."
[21:08] You say, "They're beings native to the plane of probability."
[21:08] Lasciel says, "That guy stole it."
[21:08] Navesi asks, "Disc?"
[21:08] Lasciel says, "From the obelisk."
[21:08] Lasciel says, "In the Frozen Heavens."
[21:08] Kellarie asks, "What is the disc they ask of?"
[21:09] Lasciel says, "That Children of Kalestraum guy. Ealuik."
[21:09] You say, "It's related to an obelisk up in the Frozen Heavens."
[21:09] Kellarie says, "Oh it was stolen."
[21:09] Lasciel says, "He stole the disc off the obelisk. And didn't answer any Thoughtcasts."
[21:09] Lasciel says, "Kinda rude."
[21:10] Higly says, "If the disc was calling to the nambi then they would know its not here."
[21:10] You ask, "Were they actually asking about the disc when they attacked here?"
[21:10] Navesi asks, "How long ago did he steal this disc?"
[21:10] Pormithius softly says to Mistanna, "No."
[21:10] Pormithius softly says, "Opps."
[21:10] Atazai says, "Maybe the Nimbi come for Taisgath and that's why the shadows start the battle."
[21:10] Pormithius softly says, "No Miskton."
[21:10] Lasciel says, "No.."
[21:10] Zhirrisk asks, "Obelisk... that's the one... in the Gash?"
[21:10] Mistanna says, "Oh. Okay."
[21:11] Kellarie asks, "Where is the Gash located?"
[21:11] Navesi says, "The Gash is the area north of the gondola populated by snowbeasts."
[21:11] Zhirrisk says, "North of the gondola, snowbeasts. I broke my legs once, in an avalanche."
[21:11] You say, "They're farther up into the mountains from there, yes."
[21:11] Navesi says, "I believe the Frozen Heavens, home of the nimbi, is nearby."
[21:11] Higly says, "We should send an embassador."
[21:12] Higly says, "We need more information."
[21:12] Atazai says, "I nominate Ambassador Lasciel."
[21:12] Klejotogars says, "Answers don't seem forthcoming from her."
[21:13] Navesi asks, "Send an ambassador to the Frozen Heavens? Is there any record of these creatures responding to language?"
[21:13] Pormithius softly says, "Send an Embassasor for an attack? I would send in a strike team to kill."
[21:13] Atazai says, "Lasciel was like, the second person to study that obelisk."
[21:13] You say, "Given their counterparts in shadowy form, I think much in the way of communication with the nimbuses would be pretty difficult. There are most likely similar creatures that are more powerful and more intelligent, though I'm not sure if there are any records of such being encountered in this plane."
[21:13] Klejotogars asks Pormithius, "Who do we attack?"
[21:13] Zhirrisk says, "Everything's got to be an attack..."
[21:13] Atazai says, "Oh, Brighty Umbral Colossussseses."
[21:14] Pormithius softly asks Klejotogars, "Who would we talk to with an Embassador?"
[21:14] Higly says, "There must be a way to communicate with these creatures, if they can form an attack...that shows intelligence."
[21:14] You say to Atazai, "Imagine fighting something like that, and not even being able to look directly at it, it's so bright..."
[21:14] Zhirrisk says, "Even suw bizar can be reasoned with."
[21:14] Lasciel says, "Sometimes bees attack."
[21:14] Klejotogars says, "Speaking with spirits does not usually end well."
[21:14] Navesi says to Higly, "Or someone else opened a gate and let them flood through."
[21:14] Mistanna says, "Wolves attack, we do not try to communicate so with them..."
[21:15] Navesi says to Klejotogars, "I would not call them spirits. They are creatures of light."
[21:15] Whiteburn says to Mistanna, "Not all creatures are of equal levels of intellect."
[21:15] Mistanna says, "Mortom was positive that the rift was a direct attack upon the guild. I do not think the nimbii opened the gate."
[21:15] You say, "They are probably capable of at least understanding us, to some degree. But extraplanar creatures don't necessarily think the same way we do."
[21:15] Whiteburn says, "At any rate, we will never know if we do not make some sort of attempt."
[21:15] Higly says, "I would feel uneasy about warring with creatures of light, due to thier nature."
[21:15] Navesi asks Mistanna, "Did the guildleader have any recommendations for what to do next?"
[21:15] You ask Mistanna, "Ah, he spoke on the matter?"
[21:16] Klejotogars asks you, "An attack from this plane?"
[21:16] Higly says, "Yes what does our guild leaders have to say on the matter."
[21:16] Whiteburn says to Higly, "Do not be decieved. A creature of light can be as deadly or cruel as one of darkness. Oftentimes, more so."
[21:16] Klejotogars says, "Is Tiv still possesed by the Arbiter? That is a creature of light."
[21:17] Atazai says, "Of light..."
[21:17] Mistanna says, "It seems far more likely that the redhead was the one that did it... or whomever unravelled Demosel, Amiss and Ealuik, perhaps."
[21:17] Higly says, "Interesting thought..."
[21:17] Navesi says, "The Arbiter is... something else, I'd say."
[21:17] You say, "No, Tiv is no longer possessed."
[21:17] Klejotogars says, "Cold Starlight."
[21:17] Mistanna says, "Or whatever..."
[21:18] Kellarie asks, "Is it like a giant bright starlight sphere?"
[21:18] You say, "Current theories do link the Arbiter to a similar concept, yes."
[21:18] Klejotogars asks, "How do the nimbi feel are they cold as well?"
[21:18] You say, "At a vastly different level of power, however."
[21:19] You say to Klejotogars, "Yes, they are a cold light."
[21:19] Kellarie says, "I'd have a difficult time figuring that out without dying."
[21:19] You say, "Not entirely unlike a Starlight Sphere."
[21:19] Navesi asks Mistanna, "What did you mean when you said that Ealuik was 'unraveled'?"
[21:20] Higly asks, "And are we sure this vision IS in fact about this disc?"
[21:20] Zhirrisk asks, "Who in all the voids is Ealuik?"
[21:20] Mistanna says, "The Arbiter is far more likely a denizen of the astral plane, much like Cashek and Pelag. While I'm not sure of the relationship between the planes of shadow and probability, the creatures from them are different."
[21:20] Hnot exclaims, "Im late!"
[21:20] Hnot says, "So sorry."
[21:20] Lasciel says, "Ealuik is that guy."
[21:20] Lasciel says, "Who took the thing."
[21:20] You say, "Well, the vision seems most likely to have just been a forshadowing of the attack itself. The disc could have been involved in the motivatio nfor it, though."
[21:20] Lasciel says, "And doesn't respond to Thoughtcasts."
[21:20] Lasciel says, "And got unravelled."
[21:21] Whiteburn dryly says, "Thank you, I feel so much more informed."
[21:21] Navesi says to Zhirrisk, "A Child of Kalestraum who apparently stole a disc from the obelisk where the nimbi reside."
[21:21] Zhirrisk says, "Who is Kalestraum."
[21:21] Lasciel says, "Their dad."
[21:21] Mistanna says, "About... three years ago. There were visions of those three, and their demises. All done from something or someone hidden in mists from our prophetic vision."
[21:21] Mistanna says, "Those visions all came true, exactly as we'd seen them."
[21:21] Navesi asks, "What exactly happened to them?"
[21:22] You say, "They were attacked by... something."
[21:22] Lasciel says, "Their threads got unravelled from the tapestry of Fate."
[21:22] Mistanna asks you, "Do you mind if I recite the vision?"
[21:22] Lasciel says, "We probably shouldn't even remember them."
[21:22] Navesi asks, "You SAW this?"
[21:22] You say to Mistanna, "Please, go ahead."
[21:22] Navesi asks, "What did it look like?"
[21:23] Mistanna says, "Demosel's fate was unravelled."
[21:23] Mistanna says, "Amiss's fate was unravelled."
[21:24] Mistanna says, "Ealuik's fate was torn asunder."
[21:24] Whiteburn says, "It sounds like more than just his fate..."
[21:24] Mistanna says, "Harsher for him likely... for the sorcery I believe we perceived in that vision."
[21:24] Lasciel says, "Purple sorcery is so hot."
[21:24] Navesi asks, "I am curious... those visions depict their deaths. How do you know their fates were unraveled? Could you sense it?"
[21:25] Lasciel says, "Big time."
[21:25] Mistanna says, "Aye, it felt the same as if I sensed them travel the starry road."
[21:25] You say, "The two women, we saw visions of their deaths in advance for some time..."
[21:25] You say, "But then, when it actually happened, we all suddenly felt their deaths."
[21:25] Kellarie asks, "Were they the sisters?"
[21:25] Navesi asks, "To establish a brief timeline... when did Ealuik steal the disc, and when was he unraveled, compared to the nimbi attack?"
[21:26] Lasciel says, "Uh."
[21:26] You say, "Quite a bit of time in between those events."
[21:26] Lasciel says, "Well I sold that guy those fake CJs."
[21:26] Lasciel says, "And then Caraamon killed him."
[21:26] Lasciel says, "And then we found the obelisk."
[21:26] Lasciel asks, "Atazai when was that??"
[21:26] Mistanna says, "They were not sisters, they were all rather powerful lunar mages."
[21:26] Atazai says, "Um."
[21:26] Atazai says, "Jeez."
[21:27] Lasciel says, "Like 10 years ago."
[21:27] Lasciel says, "Ish."
[21:27] Atazai says, "Ten sounds good."
[21:27] Klejotogars says, "Maybe we need a refresher on current history."
[21:27] Navesi asks, "Ten years ago he stole the disc, and three years ago he died?"
[21:27] Lasciel says, "That sounds good."
[21:27] You say, "I believe Demosel and Amiss were master and apprentice at one point."
[21:27] Zhirrisk says, "So stealing the disc was not, technically, the cause of his death? I mean... seven years... could have done any number of things to get killed."
[21:28] Navesi says to Zhirrisk, "The Children of Kalestraum were a group of moon mages known for terrorism. They developed teleological sorcery."
[21:28] Higly asks, "Do we know where the disc is now?"
[21:28] You say, "It's possible the disc was related to his death, but Pelag ai Aldam doesn't need much more motivation to kill us, and we believe he was behind the attacks. Though as to why he picked those three in particular..."
[21:28] You say, "Though there were rumors of at least one mysterious death in Throne City around the same time, as well."
[21:29] Klejotogars says, "Sorcery would be a reason."
[21:29] Hnot asks, "Slightly off topic... but has anyone had visions of where tiv is located?"
[21:29] Mistanna says, "I believe he is staying in Riverhaven."
[21:30] Klejotogars says, "Maybe that's why this tower is being attacked."
[21:30] You say, "The last word we heard of him is that he was recuperating in Riverhaven, yes."
[21:31] Navesi asks you, "So you think it was Pelag?"
[21:31] Navesi asks, "Why now?"
[21:31] You say, "Perhaps not personally, but I believe he was behind it."
[21:32] You say, "He has made it... rather clear that simply attacking us as we pass through the Astral Plane is no longer enough for him."
[21:32] Klejotogars says, "Do you think the visions seen at the conclave have any relevance? They seem to depict this place."
[21:32] Navesi asks you, "How did he make this clear?"
[21:32] You say, "Speaking to us directly. Let's see..."
[21:33] Mistanna says to Klejotogars, "That is... a good point. I'd not thought much of the visions that seemed to be of Tozu and the Tower at that time."
[21:33] Klejotogars says, "And one of Mortom."
[21:33] Atazai says, """Meddlers. Fools. Defilers. You are bugs. Your flailing sends ripples through the web and you are oblivious to what they bring. I was named Pelag ai Aldam. The Defilers of Fate are mine to claim and I demand sacrifice."
[21:34] You say, "A figure suddenly appeared before me, that of a skinny Human with pale skin and short red hair. His hands were awash with blood that slowly pooled around his feet as he stood motionless. His eyes slowly focused on me and a slight sneer crept onto his face."
[21:34] You say, ""So easy. So foolish. One has already fallen and we've barely begun. Go ahead, look towards your prophecies. This only ends one way."
[21:34] Navesi says, "Well."
[21:34] Klejotogars asks, "I would like to summon Pelag and ask him what that one way is?"
[21:34] Navesi says, "That does rather seem to explain the attack."
[21:35] Klejotogars says, "He demands sacrifice. All we'd need are some sorcerers for him to unravel and I think he may talk."
[21:35] You say, "The three who were killed were all quite old, and had a long time to acquire knowledge and power. It's possible they knew something Pelag considered a threat."
[21:35] Navesi says to Klejotogars, "I'm not certain I approve of such a trade. Even if they are sorcerers."
[21:35] Mistanna whispers, "I wish Ibahka were still around. The talk earlier about trying to talk with the entities would be right up her alley."
[21:36] You say, "He particularly hates sorcerers, but anybody who touches the Plane of Probability has earned his ire."
[21:37] Zhirrisk says, "What is his problem."
[21:37] Klejotogars says, "We defy fate."
[21:37] Atazai says, "We are trespassers, trampling his lawn."
[21:37] Klejotogars says, "He can't help but hate us."
[21:37] Zhirrisk says, "He is not a god."
[21:37] Zhirrisk asks, "...is he?"
[21:37] Atazai asks, "Why not?"
[21:37] Whiteburn says to Zhirrisk, "No, he is not."
[21:37] Mistanna says, "He is the servant of Fate, which he believes in our actions that we defile."
[21:37] Klejotogars says, "We he was named Pelag ai Aldam."
[21:37] Zhirrisk says, "So am I."
[21:38] Zhirrisk says, "I've naught to fear from him, then."
[21:38] Mistanna says, "The reigning entities of the other planes could be known as gods there, as the immortals are known as gods on our plane."
[21:38] Mistanna says, "Tis hard to know, not like we can quite ask them about culture or whatnot."
[21:38] Whiteburn says to Zhirrisk, "You have nothing to fear from him, but you still have to watch for those rangers and paladins."
[21:39] Zhirrisk says, "I should get it over with soon."
[21:39] Navesi says, "All we really know is that he has enough power to kill the occasional mage and potentially send nimbi through to us."
[21:39] You say, "He can most likely command most of the lesser inhabitants of the Plane of Probability."
[21:40] Mistanna says, "He also has the power to kill us, even on this plane... from his own without following us. Open rifts to send through untold kinds of creatures. We'd never seen anything like that colossus before."
[21:40] Whiteburn says, "I should like to see it..."
[21:40] Zhirrisk asks, "What colossus, exactly?"
[21:40] You say, "Under normal circumstances, at least, I don't think he'd be able to send another colossus through, thankfully."
[21:40] You ask, "But the Children of Kalestraum are likely going to try to strike against him with sorcery, and then who knows what will happen?"
[21:40] Navesi says to Zhirrisk, "I heard there was a bit of an... accident."
[21:41] Mistanna says, "That is a most comforting thought."
[21:41] Atazai says, "The Shadow Batle of Taisgath is still to come."
[21:41] Atazai says, "Battle."
[21:41] You say, "Imagine this, only huge."
[21:41] Navesi says, "Colossal."
[21:41] Klejotogars says, "The shadows should attack here first."
[21:41] Hnot asks, "You think thats really going to happen?"
[21:42] Atazai says, "Sure."
[21:42] Zhirrisk asks Kellarie, "Are you managing to follow any of this?"
[21:42] Hnot says, "I don know."
[21:42] Hnot says, "I dont always believe the prophecies."
[21:42] Mistanna says, "Seems... likely. Though I am still hesitant to believe anything we see in visions as fact."
[21:42] Higly says, "Theres a guy who did a thing, and other people are mad."
[21:42] Higly says, "Now we go to war."
[21:43] Kellarie says, "It seems complicated to a certain point it makes sense in some way."
[21:43] Klejotogars says, "We would need to see a different path for that prophecy to be wrong."
[21:43] You say, "The Children have already shown interest in Taisgath, it's already a weak point between the planes, and the slowly developing vision showing a battle happening there has been a fixture for some time. So... I do think we have that coming in our future."
[21:43] Mistanna says, "We were... either seeing many possible variations of fate... or being fed false visions to mislead us... before the Fists blew."
[21:43] Klejotogars says, "From what I've researched. . ."
[21:44] Klejotogars says, "If we see conflicting visions that means the future hasn't been set yet."
[21:44] Klejotogars says, "They are just paths we can take."
[21:44] Mistanna says to you, "The battle on Taisgath does seem rather... probable."
[21:44] You say, "There is still the possibility of Pelag interfering with our visions in some manner. If so, though, he's learned to be a bit more subtle. Which... is not a good thing."
[21:44] Hnot says, "Maybe we just need to go in there and thin out the shadowmasters a bit."
[21:44] Kellarie asks, "Is it like a foretelling of what might happen?"
[21:44] Klejotogars asks, "Why and how would Pelag interfer with our visions?"
[21:45] Zhirrisk says, "There were not any... shadowmasters when Whiteburn went..."
[21:45] Mistanna says to Kellarie, "I can show you, if you like. It can hurt sometimes though, or be quite disorienting, just to warn."
[21:45] Kellarie says, "Maybe for a distraction of some type."
[21:45] Hnot asks, "Are they just gone now?"
[21:45] Whiteburn says, "There was nothing there."
[21:45] Whiteburn says, "It was quite disappointing."
[21:45] Klejotogars says to Kellarie, "It was those visions I showed you earlier of the crow and deflier."
[21:45] You say, "By sending us visions of our utter destruction, appearing directly to us instead of letting us see the visions we seek, or simply blocking our ability to sense the future at all."
[21:46] Mistanna says to Kellarie, "He was talking to me, not to you. But that was Pelag ai Aldam that we just heard."
[21:46] Klejotogars asks Mistanna, "When do you see the vision you seek?"
[21:46] Kellarie asks, "He broadcasts stuff in multiple minds at once?"
[21:47] You say, "I imagine he's quite capable of that."
[21:47] Mistanna says, "You could hear him through the web of fate through me, since I followed both of our threads into the web."
[21:47] Whiteburn asks Mistanna, "If this murderous creature seems to become more enraged by those kinds of actions, do you not think that it is... unwise to do such actions as a demonstration?"
[21:47] Mistanna says, "I do not think he was addressing you as the Defiler though."
[21:48] Klejotogars says, "Pelag definatly was."
[21:48] Klejotogars says, "He sees all Moon mages as defliers."
[21:48] You say to Whiteburn, "I'm not entirely certain if he's capable of being 'more' enraged."
[21:48] Hnot says, "Thats not fair, Ive never defiled anyone."
[21:49] Mistanna asks Whiteburn, "We are unsure of what actions exactly aggrevate him, or why. Teleologic sorcery seems to be fairly obvious, with how it manipulates the weave of the threads... but simply glancing at the web? Or astral travel? What about our spells that simply attune us more to fate, like seer's sense?"
[21:49] Kellarie says, "That missing disc seems to have gotten him very angry."
[21:49] Mistanna asks, "And also, does this cause him physical pain? Mental? Are we unknowning tracking mud across his white carpets?"
[21:49] Klejotogars says, "Divination changes fate as well. If ever so slighly."
[21:49] Zhirrisk says, "Imagine if the whole obelisk went missing."
[21:49] Whiteburn says to Mistanna, "Don't ask me, I haven't the faintest idea."
[21:49] Atazai says, "Changes...."
[21:49] Mistanna says to Whiteburn, "We don't either, I mean to be rhetorical."
[21:49] Atazai says, "Still don't buy it."
[21:50] Kellarie says, "That would be creepy."
[21:50] You say, "Does anyone recall what Tozu said would happen if the obelisk hadn't been patched? I believe it was going to be rather catastrophic. Messing with it is not advisable, most likely."
[21:50] Zhirrisk asks Whiteburn, "Rileos still around?"
[21:50] Whiteburn says to Zhirrisk, "I have not seen him for some time..."
[21:51] Klejotogars asks, "When we see into the future it gives us the ability to change what we see. Why see it if you can't react to it?"
[21:51] Whiteburn angrily says, "Most likely he drank himself straight to the void."
[21:51] Zhirrisk says to Klejotogars, "Think of it more as keeping yourself on the True Path."
[21:51] Ruea says, "I saw him a couple of weeks ago."
[21:51] Higly says to you, "So what can we do here."
[21:51] Kellarie says, "Sometimes there's a chance to avoid a darker fate."
[21:51] Klejotogars says, "One path is not more true than another."
[21:51] Higly says to you, "I say we wait for the wisdom of the guild leaders."
[21:52] Atazai says, "If you don't experience another reality then how do you know the fate you saw was going to be real/."
[21:52] You say, "Yes, the future can be changed. But that's not necessarily an easy thing to do, even if you know what's happening."
[21:52] Klejotogars says, "If you believe in free will than YOU choose the path. If you don't Pelag has all the answers."
[21:52] Higly says, "Until then this is all speculation."
[21:52] Atazai says, "What was it Tiv said when he was still wonky, something like we can't change any of it."
[21:52] Atazai says, "After he saw all of it."
[21:53] Mistanna says, "I believe perhaps when we reach into the web we are not able to so easily determine from what WILL be and what COULD be. All is contained there, within the web. Perhaps it is not ultimately decided until the threads pass through the loom of time."
[21:53] Kellarie says, "I haven't experienced it yet because I still have alot to learn about it."
[21:53] You say, "It's my understanding that Tiv saw everything, all at once."
[21:53] Klejotogars asks Atazai, "You behave like you can because otherwise what's the point?"
[21:53] You say, "Change wouldn't have been meaningful, in that context."
[21:53] Atazai says, "I can't change Fate."
[21:53] Mistanna says, "But, tis just my more... optimistic theory as far as what may or what shall be."
[21:53] Kellarie says, "Just hypothysis."
[21:53] Kellarie says, "It has a way if its own being."
[21:53] Mistanna says to you, "A troubling concept to even idealize, nonetheless to experience."
[21:54] Atazai says, "If you think you are chaning fate, maybe it was your fate to think you changed fate, in which case it was always your fate to begin with."
[21:54] Ruea says, "I watched someone try to change fate for ten years. It didn't end well."
[21:54] Klejotogars says to Atazai, "Everytime you look at the stars and get insight into swinging a sword or hiding you are ever so slightly changing fate."
[21:54] Atazai says to Klejotogars, "That's not how I see it."
[21:54] Zhirrisk says, "Fate is a road. Many times, people wander from the road, into the forest. What we do is always meant to be. A... prediction... is merely observing the map, staying true to the road."
[21:54] Hnot says, "Interesting way to put it."
[21:55] You say, "Unsurprisingly, there's a lot of theory on this subject."
[21:55] Atazai says to Zhirrisk, "That's not too bad."
[21:55] You say, "Such as the concept of nodes in the web of fate."
[21:55] Kellarie says, "Maybe I wouldn't know."
[21:55] You say, "The gist being that some futures are easier to change than others."
[21:55] Klejotogars asks, "If there is only one path then why would Pelag be angry?"
[21:55] Hnot says, "Well weve seen nodes in the fate though."
[21:55] Hnot says, "Atleast I have in my visions."
[21:55] Hnot says, "Er the web of fate."
[21:55] Klejotogars says, "Those nodes you cannot change."
[21:56] Saerek whispers, "would you be so kind as to open the gate back to the crossing?"
[21:56] You say, "But even if you can't change a node, you still have a chance to change the path leading up to it, and the aftermath."
[21:56] Mistanna says to Klejotogars, "Are you sure? Some of them smolder in our visions."
[21:56] Klejotogars says, "Yes sorcery."
[21:56] Zhirrisk says, "There are thousands upon thousands of realities in which minor choices branch off the True Path. Thousand upon thousands of different variations of yourself. All existing along different planes of probability. Maybe 'tis the Pelag in another reality that is upset, while the one here, in this proper reality that we have no control over whatsoever, is perfectly fine with it all."
[21:57] Atazai says to Zhirrisk, "Show me some."
[21:57] Klejotogars says, "But sorcery breaks the rules."
[21:57] Hnot says, "Eh."
[21:57] Hnot asks, "Whos rules?"
[21:57] Hnot asks, "And why do we have to follow them?"
[21:57] Mistanna asks, "Reality?"
[21:57] Atazai says, "I don't think it breaks rules."
[21:57] Klejotogars asks, "The rules of the universe?"
[21:57] Kellarie says, "Corrupted defiled magic>."
[21:58] Hnot says, "They are more like guildlines if they are breakable."
[21:58] Klejotogars says, "Pelag has been breaking the rules to keep the balance."
[21:58] Hnot says, "A rule or law... would not be able to be broken, in relation to reality."
[21:58] You say, "If you're sailing on a ship, generally using a lantern is not a problem. Starting a bonfire is likely to cause issues, though."
[21:58] Atazai says to Hnot, "That's what I say."
[21:59] Zhirrisk says to Whiteburn, "When they get bored of talking about visions, tell them about the thing we saw with our actual eyes that exists currently on this plane."
[21:59] Hnot says, "I like thing."
[21:59] Hnot says, "Tell hnot about things."
[22:00] You ask, "What's that about?"
[22:00] Whiteburn says to Hnot, "The Kraken has returned to the Segoltha Bay."
[22:00] Atazai says, "Watch out, the Kraken might break some rules."
[22:00] Hnot says, "Oh I heard about that."
[22:00] Hnot says, "Someone told me its just looking for somewhere to live."
[22:01] Hnot says, "If any of you see it, Motion it towards my house."
[22:01] Zhirrisk says, "Crossing is a good place to live. Lots of food for a Kraken."
[22:02] Whiteburn says, "We saw it, although it neither approached the pier or retreated further into the ocean."
[22:02] You say, "Perhaps Drogor is making a point. Hopefully people's memories haven't faded so quickly."
[22:02] Hnot asks, "It just... surfaced?"
[22:02] Zhirrisk says to you, "They surely have."
[22:02] Whiteburn says, "However, all manner of humurous banter aside... this is really quite a serious matter."
[22:02] Hnot exclaims, "Did you feed it?!"
[22:02] Hnot says, "I quite like the idea of it nearby."
[22:03] Zhirrisk says, "I had been hoping that maybe someone here had a vision or somesuch, regarding the Kraken..."
[22:03] You say, "I've not seen anything lately that seems to relate to it."
[22:03] Hnot says, "Nothing."
[22:03] Whiteburn says, "It was clearly the same divine creature of Drogor. It was shrouded in the Mighty One's marine-coloured lightning... and Drogor sent lightning bolts to strike the pier before us."
[22:03] Hnot says to Atazai, "Arent you an ecologist."
[22:03] Hnot exclaims, "Tell us about the kraken!"
[22:04] Atazai says, "Never met her."
[22:04] You ask Whiteburn, "Was anyone actually struck by lightning?"
[22:05] Zhirrisk says, "I got singed a little."
[22:05] Whiteburn says, "He was merely showing us the Creature, but at the same time."
[22:05] You say, "It would seem Drogor isn't particularly angry, at least."
[22:05] Zhirrisk says to you, "He is, just not at us."
[22:05] Klejotogars asks Whiteburn, "What offerings does Drogor favor?"
[22:06] Whiteburn dreamily says, "I felt something inside stir with anticipation, along with a growing sense of anger."
[22:06] Whiteburn eagerly says, "The fury of the divine..."
[22:06] Hnot says, "Feed him galleons."
[22:06] Hnot says, "To his kraken."
[22:06] Mistanna says, "Shark teeth and albatross eggs."
[22:06] Whiteburn says to Klejotogars, "Blood."
[22:06] Mistanna says, "And lots of blood."
[22:06] Whiteburn says, "Those as well."
[22:07] Whiteburn says, "Although albatross eggs may be more difficult to find these days."
[22:07] Hnot asks, "Drogor wouldnt take pearls?"
[22:07] Whiteburn says, "He delights in all manner of treasures from the deep."
[22:09] You say, "The tradition among my father's fishing associates was a drop of blood in the water when going out to sea, particularly if there looked to be any chance of a storm. Preferably pricked with a shark's tooth."
[22:09] Whiteburn says, "A prayer and, preferably... a sacrifice when one ventures out on a sea voyage, particularly on the Segoltha, would be prudent."
[22:10] Whiteburn says, "We are not to forget the lesson that was taught to us two years ago... nor are we to forget the promise of faithfulness made to Him."
[22:10] Mistanna says, "Or, Them."
[22:10] Hnot says, "Im not a very... faith related person."
[22:10] Hnot says, "But I like krakens."
[22:11] Atazai says, "I'm sure he's happy people are scared."
[22:11] Hnot says, "Wrath and doom and such."
[22:11] Zhirrisk asks Atazai, "Are they, though?"
[22:11] You say, "Even if you choose not to really worship the gods, it's generally a good idea to at least placate them."
[22:11] Atazai says to Zhirrisk, "Some."
[22:11] Whiteburn wryly says, "I daresay a very few 'some'."
[22:12] Atazai says, "Certainly not me."
[22:12] Whiteburn says, "Precisely."
[22:12] Hnot says, "Well."
[22:12] Whiteburn says to Hnot, "Do not worry, it is likely you shall have your carnage."
[22:13] Hnot says, "Im... placated."
[22:13] Hnot says, "Good."
[22:13] Hnot exclaims, "Occupation!"
[22:13] Hnot exclaims, "Oppression!"
[22:13] Whiteburn says, "Yes, yes."
[22:13] Hnot says, "Something to shake things up."
[22:14] Mistanna asks, "Nimbii in the aviary not exciting enough for you?"
[22:14] Hnot says, "I missed that."
[22:14] Mistanna asks, "Maybe next time?"
[22:14] Klejotogars asks, "So we just wait for Pelag to attack again?"
[22:14] Zhirrisk says, "I say we go poke sticks at the obelisk."
[22:15] Hnot exclaims, "Im in!"
[22:15] Zhirrisk says, "We could use a paladin..."
[22:15] Zhirrisk says, "Or..."
[22:15] Navesi says, "I'm not poking the obelisk."
[22:16] Whiteburn says to Navesi, "You don't have to."
[22:16] You say to Klejotogars, "Well, waiting on him isn't the only thing to do."
[22:16] Zhirrisk says to Navesi, "You have enchantes that can keep us safe."
[22:16] Navesi exclaims, "I'm not in support of poking the obelisk!"
[22:16] You say to Klejotogars, "Keeping an eye out for activity from the Children of Kalestraum seems very prudent, at the moment."
[22:16] Navesi asks, "Weren't we JUST talking about how dangerous it is?"
[22:16] Whiteburn says, "Perhaps dangerous, but perhaps... right."
[22:16] Zhirrisk asks, "Yyyy...es?"
[22:16] Klejotogars asks, "So I should sit in Leth? Wouldn't a Rakash stick out?"
[22:17] Navesi asks, "Miskton, what do you think?"
[22:17] Hnot says, "In leth right now nothing sticks out."
[22:17] Hnot says, "Theres a street faire."
[22:17] Zhirrisk asks, "Who is to say some of us here aren't, ah, Children of this... Kalestraum person?"
[22:17] You say, "Well, if you just want to poke at it, I doubt there will be anything more dangerous than a nimbus attack."
[22:17] Navesi asks, "Would poking it serve any purpose at all?"
[22:17] Whiteburn says, "There wouldn't be that danger if only somebody would help protect us..."
[22:18] You say, "If you hear anything speaking to you from it, though, I would suggest not listening."
[22:18] Zhirrisk says, "So I've been told."
[22:18] Klejotogars asks, "Has anyone made sense of the Donkey or the crow visions?"
[22:18] Whiteburn asks, "...Saemus?"
[22:18] Kellarie asks, "What if you have no choice but to listen to it?"
[22:18] Kellarie says, "Just cause it's there."
[22:18] You say to Kellarie, "Hopefully you have someone else to drag you away, at that point."
[22:19] Hnot says, "Well."
[22:19] Hnot says, "Away I go I suppose."
[22:19] Hnot says, "If I get any neat visions Ill send them to you."
[22:19] You say to Klejotogars, "The vision with the donkey does seem similar to the frozen heavens, but rather more peaceful than that area normally seems."
[22:20] Navesi says to Zhirrisk, "Very well. If you wish to implode yourself, I will consider going, if only to see if there is any historical significance that I can perceive."
[22:20] You say, "There's also the stone walls in the vision, though. I've not been able to place those."
[22:20] Whiteburn says, "Excellent."
[22:20] Navesi asks Zhirrisk, "Are you able to kill the things at all?"
[22:20] You say, "Well, if you're going to check the area, I might as well come. It's been some time since I was there."
[22:20] Whiteburn says, "Now then, I must take my leave while there is still time to appreciate the glory of this night."
[22:21] Mistanna asks, "Sounds like an adventure?"
[22:21] Whiteburn says, "The lesson is to be continued."
[22:21] Whiteburn says, "If anyone witnesses a vision regarding the Kraken, please let me know about it."
[22:21] You say, "Certainly."
[22:21] Zhirrisk asks Navesi, "Eh, what things?"
[22:22] Navesi says, "The nimbi."
[22:22] Zhirrisk says, "No idea."
[22:22] Mistanna whispers, "Mind if I join as well?"
[22:22] You whisper to Mistanna, "No trouble for me."
[22:22] Navesi says, "If someone is able to kill a few, I can put up a Sanctuary, which is better than the alternative."
[22:22] Atazai asks Mehra, "Going back?"
[22:22] Whiteburn says, "And remember... remain reverent to the Immortals, and to Drogor. In this time, we are to prove our faith. We must make offerings in His name, and praise His might..."
[22:22] Kellarie says, "It looks dangerous from a distance."
[22:23] Lasciel asks, "Which one is Drogar again?"
[22:23] Kellarie asks, "A kraken?"
[22:23] You say, "Oh, yes, and thank you all for coming."

- Miskton