Visions Meeting Log 05/16/2015 04:23 AM CDT
Hello!

Here is a log from the Visions Meeting yesterday.

[18:02] Miskton says, "Okay, I think we can get started! Thank you all for coming."
[18:02] Elabela darkly exclaims, "Stop telling on me!"
[18:02] Atazai says, "I was going to say someone invited Powerhaus...but I'm pretty sure he just inites himself."
[18:02] Elabela darkly exclaims, "I told you i didnt do it!"
[18:02] Fizzbitty distractedly exclaims to Marssi, "I oweyou!"
[18:02] Elabela darkly says, "Where is it at."
[18:02] Powerhaus says, "I'm here to keep things orderly."
[18:02] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "From theship."
[18:03] Lasciel says to Fizzbitty, "Get away from Marssi."
[18:03] Fizzbitty distractedly asks Lasciel, "Why?"
[18:03] Miskton says, "To start off, I'll say that I've not noticed any new visions lately. If anybody has seen something new that I don't cover, do feel free to bring it up."
[18:03] Lasciel says, "You're awful."
[18:03] Fizzbitty distractedly says to Lasciel, "I sawheronthe ship andran toofast togiveher a treatfor the voyage."
[18:04] Fizzbitty distractedly asks Lasciel, "I'mawful?"
[18:04] Miskton says, "So not having seen anything new to cover, I think it might be good to review where we currently stand with the visions that are being seen, and make sure everybody is up to speed with them."
[18:04] Elabela darkly says, "Why are we staying away from Mariss what did she do."
[18:04] Noraelai says, "I've been overwhelmed with visions of trumpets recently."
[18:04] Elabela darkly says, "Did you bite someone."
[18:04] Elabela darkly says, "Is ok i do it all the time."
[18:04] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Yahi'mconfused."
[18:04] Elabela darkly says, "Careful shadowlin are spies they tell on us."
[18:05] Miskton says, "I'll start with a vision that was first seen a few years back, then went away for a while, but has somewhat recently started being seen again."
[18:05] Lasciel says, "I summoned Marssi with my riftal summons, get your own."
[18:05] Miskton says, "I saw a line of statues against the background of a starlit night, each made of sleek black marble. The hems of a pair of ragged grey robes swept past my vision, accompanied by chatter in disconcerting, throaty voices."
[18:05] Lasciel says, "If they hemmed the robes they wouldn't be ragged."
[18:05] Lasciel says, "Next vision."
[18:06] Miskton says, "A few people have brought up Asketi's Mount as a possible location of the vision, based on the statues. I've still not made it all the way up there, myself, to check it out."
[18:06] Lasciel says to Fizzbitty, "Insect."
[18:06] You say, "Alright, lets put that aside."
[18:06] Elabela darkly says, "Careful someone shadowling other night called the poor guy a homo."
[18:06] Powerhaus says, "Sleekish..."
[18:06] Fizzbitty distractedly exclaims to Lasciel, "Thanks!ilove insects!"
[18:07] Whiteburn says to you, "... should be going there. I have not been in some time."
[18:07] Lasciel says, "Uh huh."
[18:07] Powerhaus says, "Ones outside and in."
[18:07] You say to Whiteburn, "If you do, let us know if it sounds similar."
[18:07] Zandari asks, "Is there a record somewhere of visions that have already been seen and discussed?"
[18:07] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "Noone ever wanders outside, it's more dangerous inside."
[18:07] Atazai asks, "Marcul and Mistanna I think both keep records?"
[18:08] Elabela darkly says, "Only if we are all drunk."
[18:08] Whiteburn says, "I will entreat the Mistress of the North, perhaps She will deign to show me more."
[18:08] Powerhaus says, "Give her that."
[18:08] Whiteburn says to Powerhaus, "Mmhm.. and where did you get this from."
[18:08] Elabela darkly says, "I like that one."
[18:09] Fizzbitty distractedly asks, "Sohaseveryone seen thevision of the paleman with redhair?"
[18:09] Miskton says, "The rest of the visions I have to discuss tonight may perhaps all be related, though of course such things usually need to be taken with a grain of salt."
[18:09] Powerhaus exclaims, "Visionfest!"
[18:09] Elabela darkly asks, "Odd reason that didnt sound right like it did in your head?"
[18:09] Elabela darkly says, "Repeat."
[18:09] Elabela darkly says, "We must a mind."
[18:09] Elabela darkly says, "Scarey."
[18:10] Miskton says, "Yes, I think most of the remaining visions to discuss are related to the actions of Pelag ai Aldam, and perhaps the actions the Children of Kalestraum are taking to try and stop him."
[18:10] Elabela darkly says, "Let me see whats on power mind."
[18:10] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Oooohok."
[18:10] Miskton says, "So, to start..."
[18:10] Miskton says, "A figure suddenly appeared before me, that of a skinny Human with pale skin and short red hair. His hands were awash with blood that slowly pooled around his feet as he stood motionless. His eyes slowly focused on me and a slight sneer crept onto his face."
[18:11] Miskton says, ""So easy. So foolish. One has already fallen and we've barely begun. Go ahead, look towards your prophecies. This only ends one way."
[18:11] Elabela darkly says, "Ill save you."
[18:11] Miskton says, "That was first seen shortly after we lost the Fortress of the Crystal Hand, and thought Tiv was lost as well."
[18:12] Powerhaus asks Elabela, "That's a good thing, right?"
[18:12] Damart says, "That thought werent far from th mark."
[18:12] Elabela darkly says, "Yeah."
[18:12] Elabela darkly says, "If it attacks i think i die first so then ill be scarifced."
[18:12] Miskton says, "Skipping ahead a bit, I think there's a vision or two that may tie into Pelag's goal."
[18:13] Atazai says, "Goal..."
[18:13] Miskton says, "Five towers of light sprang into being about me. They were aglow with chilly starlight, solid and seemingly eternal. Yet as I watched, fissures, dark as the void, spiderwebbed through each of them, causing one to explode in a shower of searing fragments."
[18:13] Miskton says, "The remainder resisted. For a time. Until the top of another tower imploded, leaving naught but a ragged stump behind."
[18:13] Miskton says, "The remaining three continued to struggle, though the fissures were now a vast network of absolute darkness, until, they too, could stand no more and crumbled into motes of dying light."
[18:13] Powerhaus exclaims, "BOOM!"
[18:13] Elabela darkly exclaims, "Yes we bite!"
[18:13] Miskton says, "Prior to the destruction of the Fortress, that vision began with six towers."
[18:13] Elabela darkly says, "Bite him."
[18:14] Powerhaus says to Miskton, "Wonder what happens if they build a new one."
[18:14] Elabela darkly says, "Ok."
[18:14] Miskton says, "The odd thing there, is that seems to imply that the destruction of that guildhall was not part of what the vision predicts."
[18:14] Elabela darkly asks, "Do i get rabids?"
[18:15] Elabela darkly says, "Then i can be a rabid bunny."
[18:15] Powerhaus says, "Maybe it was something evil ya'll keep down there."
[18:15] Atazai says, "We don't keep bad things."
[18:15] Elabela darkly says, "I wanna keep this shadowling his fun."
[18:15] Elabela darkly asks, "Want?"
[18:15] Miskton says, "The second vision could be related to the destruction being seen in the first, but that's just a guess."
[18:15] Miskton says, "I glimpsed a gigantic shell swarmed by living shadows. Magic crackled in the air though the vision faded before I could properly orient on the source."
[18:16] Miskton says, "My vision pulled back revealing utter pandemonium. Mage battled mage and massive arcane constructs crashed through towering wards."
[18:16] Miskton says, "Around them all the shadows grew closer."
[18:16] Atazai says, "I like this one, I'm ready for a SHadow War."
[18:16] Elabela darkly says, "Careful she might bite you back."
[18:16] Fizzbitty distractedly says to Miskton, "Idid aswell."
[18:16] Powerhaus says, "Sounds like siegery."
[18:16] Atazai says, "Our buddy from the Conclave's friends."
[18:16] Miskton says, "The Children of Kalestraum have already showed interest in Taisgath... perhaps they have some interest in making use of it in their fight against Pelag, somehow."
[18:17] Atazai says, "Well."
[18:17] Atazai says, "The shadow creatures left the island."
[18:17] Damart asks, "Tis a certainty that they be th purple robed figures so oft depicted?"
[18:17] Atazai says, "Haven't seen them underneath for over a year."
[18:17] Whiteburn asks Miskton, "How would they intend to do that? With the obelisk?"
[18:17] Powerhaus asks, "It still all wonky looking?"
[18:17] Miskton says to Damart, "So little is ever certain, but it seems likely."
[18:17] Powerhaus asks, "Planar incursiony?"
[18:17] Broichan says, "Though it sounds like not everyone will be agreeing with their decision, if mages are fighing mages."
[18:18] Miskton says to Whiteburn, "Sadly, I'm not sure exactly what one can actually do with the obelisk."
[18:18] Atazai says, "The island IS the obelisk."
[18:18] Powerhaus asks Miskton, "But what, can't you do with it?"
[18:18] Miskton says, "If anyone does know, it's not widely shared knowledge."
[18:18] Elabela darkly says, "Ok lets do this.. Shadowling say something bad about Kssarh."
[18:18] Elabela darkly says, "You know you want too."
[18:18] Powerhaus says to himself, "Should write your name in it and see what happens."
[18:19] Elabela darkly says, "I perfer to dance around the obelisk so i can hear the music."
[18:19] Powerhaus says, "Mine, in big letters."
[18:19] Atazai says, "The shadows left Taisgath, then we had the Conclave and met one of the colossus es."
[18:19] Atazai says, "Which sound like what we see in that vision."
[18:19] Miskton says, "I predict getting thrown into the sea by Lomtaun, at best."
[18:19] Powerhaus says to Atazai, "Noone ever wants to repeat that trick..."
[18:19] Atazai asks, "What?"
[18:19] Atazai says, "That was us repeating it."
[18:20] Atazai asks, "Did anyone else go into the true Shadow that time?"
[18:20] Atazai asks, "In Crossing?"
[18:20] Elabela darkly says, "I had to see something i couldnt remmber."
[18:20] Miskton asks, "The true Shadow?"
[18:20] Skaen says, "Powerhaus did if I recall."
[18:20] Elabela darkly says, "Yep."
[18:20] Powerhaus asks Skaen, "Plane of shadows?"
[18:20] Skaen says, "I did not."
[18:21] Atazai says, "There was a rift into the Shadow Plane for a short time on the Crossin Green."
[18:21] Whiteburn asks Atazai, "When was this?"
[18:21] Elabela darkly says, "I want to go to planes of possiblities and travel to the shard inside the ways."
[18:21] Atazai says, "Um."
[18:21] Powerhaus says, "Yeah, spent enough time to build a house, just because I couldn't get that dragon skull back to my mantle here..."
[18:21] Atazai asks, "Three four years ago?"
[18:21] Powerhaus says, "Kinda feel bad destroying a whole plane of existence even if it prolly wasn't..."
[18:21] Atazai says, "I hope it's not connected to the Pelag."
[18:21] Skaen asks, "If I recall that plane was a construct of one of the Immortals though, wasn't it?"
[18:21] Miskton asks, "Was this when that priestess was going around giving 'blessings'?"
[18:21] Elabela darkly exclaims, "I got a question!"
[18:21] Powerhaus says, "Ish."
[18:22] Skaen says, "Rather than part of the Plane of Probability."
[18:22] Elabela darkly says, "Ohhh pick me pick me."
[18:22] Miskton asks Elabela, "Yes?"
[18:22] Elabela darkly says, "Expect that power is here and a warriro mage."
[18:22] Elabela darkly says, "No offense."
[18:22] Powerhaus says, "It was a cursed blessing from a cleric of Huldah that randomly made moon mage's that had been cursed blessed's gates into shadow arches."
[18:22] Elabela darkly asks, "Are we all here to do a group prediction?"
[18:22] Powerhaus says, "And fi you were cursed blessed you could go through and hand out and murder the residents a bit."
[18:22] Powerhaus says, "It was neat..."
[18:22] Skaen says to Elabela, "Not at all."
[18:23] Elabela darkly says, "Your no fun."
[18:23] Miskton says to Elabela, "That's not the intent for tonight, no."
[18:23] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "I go all sorts of places.."
[18:23] Elabela darkly says, "I just wanna see her again its been over 30 years since i last saw her."
[18:23] Miskton says to Powerhaus, "I went through myself. Managed to bring back a pendant. Still got that stashed away somewhere."
[18:23] Powerhaus says, "It was a neat place."
[18:23] Whiteburn says, "I wish I could have seen it..."
[18:23] Powerhaus says, "I also enjoyed killing countless me's."
[18:23] Atazai says, "Anyways."
[18:23] Elabela darkly says, "Most sitting here probly dont know how anyways wand with the changes we probly cant."
[18:24] Atazai says, "I figure it will be the next coming of the Shadow Master."
[18:24] Elabela darkly says, "Shame i cant take you to the ways anymore."
[18:24] Atazai says, "At it's full power."
[18:24] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "I'll punch a hole in reality and figure it out."
[18:24] Miskton says, "If anyone is going to attempt it, I would thank you not to do so within the city limits, at least."
[18:25] Atazai asks, "The question is who side do I take?"
[18:25] Miskton says, "So, in addition to the war on Taisgath, there was another vision that seemed to be related to the Children..."
[18:25] Elabela darkly asks, "We got to choose sides now?"
[18:25] Miskton says, "A voice, tired yet powerful whispered through the air, "He will pay for that. Prepare yourself, this will not end without more sacrifice - but I do not intend to splay myself across an altar for that beast."
[18:25] Miskton says, "A youthful echo, "I will not disappoint you."
[18:25] Atazai says to Elabela, "You don't got to do anything."
[18:26] Elabela darkly says, "Oh i know dear."
[18:26] Atazai asks, "So which He?"
[18:26] Whiteburn asks Miskton, "I have heard of that one. it still troubles me... what beast?"
[18:26] Elabela darkly says, "If Karsoti does happen to wake up , He probly will talk to me more than anyone here."
[18:26] Miskton says, "The beast... I think Pelag may have unleashed something in this plane."
[18:26] Atazai says, "Hmm."
[18:27] Atazai says, "But."
[18:27] Atazai says, "Well."
[18:27] Powerhaus asks, "Like a giant shadow colussus?"
[18:27] Elabela darkly says, "Was it you i spoke to about frozen heavens."
[18:27] You ask, "Or could he mean Pelag itself?"
[18:27] Miskton says, "It could be that he's been acting directly to kill people, but I think if he could do so himself he wouldn't hide it."
[18:27] Elabela darkly says, "Not you."
[18:27] Atazai says, "The youthful voice answered, and seems to not be the Beast."
[18:27] Elabela darkly says, "I dont remmber."
[18:27] Elabela darkly says, "Skaen took me to someone."
[18:27] Miskton says, "But yes, the He could be either Pelag or whatever is acting for him."
[18:27] Miskton says, "I'm not sure who the youthful voice is, other than one of the Children of Kalestraum."
[18:27] Powerhaus asks, "So kill all the pale red-haired children you encounter?"
[18:27] Elabela darkly says, "Within planes of possbilities lay Terizah and Sorrow."
[18:27] Miskton says, "The other voice, I surmise, is Karosti."
[18:28] Elabela darkly says, "When MOon mages go rogue they put us in there."
[18:28] Powerhaus exclaims to Elabela, "You forgot baby Tiero too!"
[18:28] Elabela darkly says, "I like him."
[18:28] Elabela darkly says, "I want him to come back."
[18:28] Whiteburn says, "But why would he speak of an altar? this... Pelag is clearly a powerful entity, but he is no god."
[18:28] Elabela darkly says, "I know his favorite rose its the flamerose."
[18:28] Powerhaus says, "Maybe it's one of those moon mages things that's basically heresy."
[18:28] Atazai asks, "If he chose to call himself God of teh Astral, who would be able to refute it?"
[18:29] Powerhaus says, "Not that you're into anything that could get you torched."
[18:29] Elabela darkly says, "Torched."
[18:29] Skaen says, "The term god doesn't necessarily apply across planar boundaries."
[18:29] Whiteburn says to Atazai, "The Immortals, of course."
[18:29] Elabela darkly asks, "After 110 yrs?"
[18:29] Elabela darkly says, "Your cute."
[18:29] Miskton says, "If those were his actual words, it may just have been a figure of speech."
[18:29] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "Oh i'm not that old, but yes I am cute."
[18:29] Noraelai says, "To whiteburn Pelag himself does demand sacrifice."
[18:29] Atazai says to Whiteburn, "Last time, though it was years ago, I took a cleric to Astral, the Immortals had very little pull there."
[18:30] Skaen says to Atazai, "And even less upon the plane of probability, if perhaps any at all."
[18:30] Powerhaus says to Atazai, "I wonder if I could punch a hole into an elemental plane from inside the ways..."
[18:30] Elabela darkly says, "I still think those carry items to use a moon to travel if they rub it and moon down they should blow up."
[18:30] Jhesili says, "I still say da Three kick butt wherever."
[18:30] Powerhaus says to Atazai, "I did build a fire there once."
[18:30] Miskton says, "But Karosti is certainly well aware of what happened to Ealuik, and has no intention of following that fate."
[18:30] Elabela darkly says, "Are other way to release Terizah than group prediction."
[18:31] Atazai says to Powerhaus, "Wneh the next moon quote hatches unquote, maybe you'll be able to go into the Elemental through the shards."
[18:31] Elabela darkly says, "She may be one of someone can kill Peri."
[18:31] Elabela darkly says, "We have to release her a few times in past to do some biddin all you got to tell her is that they think name of person has more power than She."
[18:31] Elabela darkly says, "She very easy to convince."
[18:31] Powerhaus says to Atazai, "That'd be neat."
[18:32] Miskton says, "There's another vision that may be related to the Children, but could perhaps be some other group. It gives off a feel of Teleological Sorcery either way, though."
[18:32] Elabela darkly says, "Its not even her fault she in there."
[18:32] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "Well there was a fragoment of her mirror in Tiv's basement before it got all melty."
[18:32] Atazai says, "Maybe the ARC."
[18:32] Miskton says, "The world darkened and I found myself watching a bustling crowd in monochrome hues. Interspersed among them, seemingly unnoticed by the crowd, were a handful of beings swathed in vivid purples. Delicate chains of smoldering silver threaded through the crowd, binding the interlopers together."
[18:32] Elabela darkly says, "Is other ways than group prediction and the stones in haven."
[18:33] Elabela darkly says, "Been researching for years we could never figure it out last one is.. her daughter showed me and Zaped item."
[18:33] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "Those rocks in Haven are no fun, just ignore them."
[18:33] Miskton says, "A similar vision was also seen previously, but featuring just a single woman in purple, rather than a group."
[18:34] Atazai says, "That Vigil like link on them."
[18:34] Elabela darkly says, "Other things those stones can do for a fire mage and a moon mage."
[18:34] Elabela darkly says, "That one i will not speak outloud about."
[18:34] Atazai says, "My first thoughts were they are using another lunar holy mix."
[18:34] Elabela darkly says, "Say his name."
[18:35] Elabela darkly says, "Lunar , holy and elemtnal combine can make blackfire at it point of raw magic creating socery."
[18:35] Miskton says, "If the Children are preparing sorcerous weapons to use, it may already be causing damage. Or perhaps we're just seeing the damage that is to come... I'm not sure if there's actually a difference, when dealing with the web of fate."
[18:36] Elabela darkly exclaims, "Its sorta not their fault. we taught them!"
[18:36] Atazai says, "Tiv said we can't change any of it."
[18:36] Miskton says, "There's one vision that seems to show that damage directly, and then other... I hestitate to say 'visions', but perhaps 'results' that may be related."
[18:36] Miskton says, "Silvery threads stretched delicately in every direction forming an impossibly complex web. A thin haze of smoke overlay the vision as several nodes slowly smoldered."
[18:36] Powerhaus says, "Nifty."
[18:36] Elabela darkly says, "Phelim brought children to us. to teach all the magic we knew... im not going agasint Immortal."
[18:37] Fizzbitty distractedly asks, "Soi'm kindanew tothis.. but whatmakes thethreads holy? rather than justneutralfate?"
[18:37] Elabela darkly says, "I want the shadowblade."
[18:37] Atazai says, "Silver links are what it's like when a person is connected by a Vigil spell, usually."
[18:37] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Aaaah."
[18:38] Elabela darkly says, "Power a moon mage his seein visions."
[18:38] Miskton says, "The other results I've gotten that seemed to speak to something going wrong with our connection to the plane of probability..."
[18:38] Powerhaus says to Elabela, "We sense stuff, just rarely..."
[18:38] Miskton says, "One was just a feeling."
[18:38] Miskton says, "Fate hung heavy on me, almost tangible as it dragged at my thoughts and actions. My existence sent infinite ripples into the world about me, chaotic and unpredictable. Imperfect."
[18:39] Powerhaus says, "Like crazy amounts of Vykathi geomancy."
[18:39] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Ikindajust figured we weremorewatchers sowe would beneutralto everything. thatisjustmyview."
[18:39] Fizzbitty distractedly exclaims, "Oh!"
[18:39] Elabela darkly exclaims, "Next time someone in your guild set fire to it, please tell other warriro mage moon mage didnt do it!"
[18:39] Powerhaus says, "Oh that's not interesting..."
[18:39] Elabela darkly says, "Thanks."
[18:39] Powerhaus says, "I get blamed anyways."
[18:39] Whiteburn says to you, "... it is a little too noisy for me here. I will tell you what I find."
[18:39] Atazai says to Fizzbitty, "You can be neutral."
[18:39] Skaen says to Fizzbitty, "The silvery nature of the threads does not mean they are holy or unholy. It is just happens to be how they are perceived."
[18:39] Miskton says, "The other result might be more due to some actions on the part of Pelag, given what was happening with the shadows."
[18:40] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "I see."
[18:40] Powerhaus says, "I like that..."
[18:40] Miskton says, "I saw nothing of the future. No visions formed. No knowledge flooded my mind. It was only after several long moments of observation that I realized the shadows about me were lengthening, deepening and a persistent unease burrowed into me."
[18:40] Fizzbitty distractedly exclaims, "Thankyou!"
[18:40] Powerhaus says, "Less potential intersections."
[18:40] Miskton says, "Moments after I became aware of the phenomenon it faded away."
[18:40] Atazai exclaims, "I don't ever see the future!"
[18:40] Miskton says, "And, of course, there are the occasional times when I reach out to probability, and find only Pelag there, waiting and mocking."
[18:41] Miskton says, "He'll say, "I see you, defiler. I claim you."
[18:41] Atazai says, "I haven't heard or seen him in the Astral in a loooong time."
[18:41] Powerhaus says, "The first vision she did on me was that one."
[18:41] Zandari says, "Always chilling, that."
[18:41] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Welliguess seeingprophecy isalwayshow weseeit. itskinda taintedor warpedbyhowwe readit."
[18:41] Skaen says to Atazai, "Nor I. Knock on wood."
[18:41] Powerhaus says, "It was short."
[18:41] Miskton says to Powerhaus, "Bad luck, there, if he thinks you're one of us now."
[18:42] Atazai says, "I will not knock on wood."
[18:42] Powerhaus says, "He can go on adventures with me."
[18:42] Powerhaus says, "I'll train him to be my new sidekick."
[18:42] Powerhaus says, "Or it."
[18:42] Powerhaus says, "What'ever..."
[18:43] Powerhaus says, "Crazy moonies and their conceptual non-entity dieties..."
[18:43] Miskton says, "There's one other vision I'm still seeing, which I hope is not as unfortunate as it seems..."
[18:43] Powerhaus says, "Non-dieties."
[18:43] Miskton says, "An old man sat in darkness. Alone. In his hands rested a cracked crystal that softly glowed with a sterile light, illuminating his frosty eyes."
[18:44] Miskton says, "He remained silent, his mind bent inward."
[18:44] Miskton says, "The crystal shattered."
[18:44] Powerhaus says, "Mental contortionist."
[18:44] Miskton says, "Tiv has already sacrificed so much, it pains me to think that there's more hardship coming for him."
[18:45] Atazai says, "There are a lot of old men though."
[18:45] Noraelai says, "Not with frost eyes."
[18:45] Powerhaus says, "Maybe it was gaharzen thing, those are all glowy and shattery."
[18:45] Noraelai says, "Frosty, even."
[18:45] Skaen says, "There is another."
[18:45] Skaen says, "Frosty eyed mage. Living in Throne city. However that vision is of Tiv I'm convinced."
[18:46] Skaen says, "And yes he still lives, although we haven't been given any other information than that."
[18:46] Powerhaus asks, "I thought he got a little better?"
[18:46] Atazai asks, "He said we couldn't change any of it. Will he become obsessed with trying?"
[18:46] Powerhaus says, "But was still 'off'."
[18:47] Xiv says, "Perhaps it represents, figuratively, the last light left in Throne, being extinguished."
[18:47] Powerhaus says, "Maybe one of those crazy non-dangerous things you don't keep in vaults there."
[18:47] Atazai says, "I hope not, I'm bidding on a contract to map the inlet there so they can move barges in to start rebuilding Throne City."
[18:47] Powerhaus asks, "Wasn't there a new toy recently?"
[18:48] Miskton says, "Tiv has been carrying around a cracked crystal hand. I'm not sure if there's anything special about it, or if it's just a memento of what was lost..."
[18:49] Powerhaus says, "A special memento."
[18:49] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Itcouldbe something thatused toholdpower butbroke."
[18:49] Fizzbitty distractedly asks, "Maybe?"
[18:49] Skaen says, "It could be anything, considering where he's been and been through."
[18:49] Miskton asks, "There are a few visions I've not been seeing recently... Has anyone recently seen the vision with the snowstorm and the cave?"
[18:49] Atazai asks, "The donkey cave?"
[18:50] Atazai says, "Beats me, I don't look for visions."
[18:50] Locistone says, "That obelisk is a mystery."
[18:50] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Noihaven't."
[18:50] Miskton says, "I've also not seen any of the three visions that seemed to indicate a large upcoming battle of some sort."
[18:51] Zandari hesitantly asks, "Wouldn't that be.. good news?"
[18:51] Locistone asks, "Maybe there's a force keeping it from our visions?"
[18:51] Locistone says, "I feel like something is brewing."
[18:51] Powerhaus says, "All that web-smoking you've been doing."
[18:51] Miskton says, "If it's because something happened to prevent that from coming to pass, then probably good news."
[18:52] Xiv says, "I don't recall those visions."
[18:52] Powerhaus asks, "The battles or the donkey cave?"
[18:52] Skaen says, "Both."
[18:52] Xiv says, "Battles."
[18:52] Locistone says, "Dirge is having issues quite a lot lately."
[18:53] Xiv says, "True."
[18:53] Skaen says, "Things weren't looking for that donkey with a hungry traveler."
[18:53] Skaen says, "Good for the donkey."
[18:53] Miskton says, "A faint smell of smoke tugged at my senses. As I focused on it, a murky haze settled upon my vision. A strong voice that commanded attention called into the miasma, "Set the smiths to work at once. Arm and armor us, and instruct all to seek their favors for battle. We will not wait for them to come to our doorstep." Blinking through the increasingly thick haze, my vision suddenly returned to normal, and the smell of smoke was gone."
[18:53] Miskton says, "I paused and turned at the sound of stone rolling across stone. A murky haze settled, accompanied by a weak smell of smoke. Great mounds of crumbled stone and metalwork loomed before me, and a fire blazed high into the sky from some other place apart from the rocky debris. Uniformed figures, each bearing a plain steel-hilted broadsword at their side, marched steadily towards me. As quickly as it came, the vision was gone, but the sound of marching feet echoed quietly in my memory."
[18:53] Miskton says, "A murky haze descended over my vision. It grew thicker, and a noxious stench of smoke overwhelmed me. The clash of steel on steel rang out all around, and cries of battle from man and beast alike echoed ominously in the chaos. A distinctly unpleasant voice whispered behind me, "You will not stand in our way." My vision flashed with searing pain as something sharp pierced my back! With a gasp, the vision vanished and my surroundings returned."
[18:54] Atazai asks, "When was the last time you saw that?"
[18:54] Powerhaus says, "Moon mages die a lot in their dreams."
[18:54] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "I'veseen the bustlingcrowd one afewtimes recently. theone with the weird purplebeings."
[18:54] Miskton asks, "A few weeks, perhaps?"
[18:54] Powerhaus says, "How come you never get to fight back? you're always getting beaten by an old man with a rake or something."
[18:55] Locistone says to Powerhaus, "That's your job."
[18:55] Powerhaus says to Locistone, "One of them."
[18:55] Locistone says, "Yes."
[18:55] Atazai says, "Hey, you lost a Tower way before we did."
[18:55] Skaen says to Atazai, "And to a mere mage at that."
[18:56] Miskton says, "Hmm... Mistanna does bring up a good point."
[18:56] Powerhaus says, "Tower, city, towns, civilizations."
[18:56] Powerhaus says, "Maybe even a plane of existence."
[18:56] Miskton says, "I think those visions stopped around the time the Xala'shar encampment was discovered and then sealed off."
[18:56] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Oooh."
[18:56] You say, "I haven't seen it since then, either."
[18:56] Atazai says, "But the rubble."
[18:57] Atazai says, "Sounds more like the kind of scene that was in the Middens after the Keep blew up."
[18:57] Powerhaus says, "Maybe it's like..."
[18:57] Powerhaus says, "Metaphorical."
[18:57] Powerhaus says, "The rubble."
[18:57] Miskton says, "That's certainly the case sometimes."
[18:57] Atazai says, "Grinding of stone on stone, Powerhaus makes stone seats."
[18:58] Atazai asks Powerhaus, "Raising an army?"
[18:58] Powerhaus says to Atazai, "I had one."
[18:58] Powerhaus says, "But it all fell apart, prolly for the best."
[18:58] Powerhaus says, "Not really mine, but I guess I'd be in charge if noone else was around."
[18:58] Powerhaus says to Skaen, "No clue what they were thinking with that one."
[18:59] Skaen says, "Probably didn't expect to see their leadership felled."
[18:59] Atazai asks, "Will the Shadow War implode Taisgath, cut off our link to the Shadow?"
[18:59] Atazai asks, "DO you know how much junk I would lose if my Shadow Servant turned on me?"
[19:00] Atazai says, "It would be pretty sweet."
[19:00] Locistone says, "I think Dirge could be a center of focus for research here. When the enemy emerges they seem to come from there. Plus, with the volcanoe nearby and the history of the place. Those visions Miskton mentioned seem fitting."
[19:01] Miskton asks, "Okay, I think that covers everything I had prepared to discuss tonight. Anyone have any questions, or other points they want to discuss?"
[19:01] Skaen says, "It doesn't pertain to our visions but I heard a rumor that one of Viggu's underlings was spotted around Rossman's Landing."
[19:01] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Nope,ican'tthink ofanything. i probablywill once i'mgone."
[19:02] Miskton says, "Those orcs are never a good sign."
[19:02] Fizzbitty distractedly says, "Oh."
[19:02] Skaen says, "I couldn't track down anyone who could give me a first hand account, however."
[19:02] Powerhaus says to Miskton, "Wait! I'm having a vision! Low Prices... great deals... the Best Shop Ever... located in the Crossing plaza? it's like I was there..."
[19:02] Powerhaus says, "And then a small child axed me in the face."
[19:03] Atazai says, "Red-headed child."
[19:03] Miskton says, "All right then! Thank you all for coming."
[19:03] Fizzbitty distractedly says to Powerhaus, "Gottalookout forthosegingers."
[19:03] Powerhaus says, "I could almost say... but it was so... smokey..."
[19:03] You say to Miskton, "Thank you for leading the discussion today."
[19:03] Miskton says, "Always my pleasure."
[19:03] Fizzbitty distractedly exclaims to Miskton, "Thankyouso much!"
[19:03] Noraelai says, "Agreed, thank you."
[19:03] Zandari says, "Thank you for the meeting. Quite.. illuminating."
[19:03] Powerhaus exclaims to Miskton, "Thanks!"
[19:04] Zandari says, "My first of these since returning to these realms."
[19:04] Locistone says to Miskton, "Thank you for your insight."
[19:04] Fizzbitty distractedly says to Zandari, "Me too."
[19:04] Powerhaus says, "Middens...."
[19:04] Powerhaus says, "I'll walk..."