Prediction scroll 09/13/2022 09:27 PM CDT
Does anyone know how our Taisgath scroll works? It counts predictions, but is it like a car odometer with a certain number of digits, and once those are filled with 9s it would act like a rank cap on a skill-based scroll? Hopefully it wouldn't roll over once the digit cap is reached. That would be bad :)

Would a GM be able to enlighten me on this? Also curious what the top number would be.

Nillosse's (and others) player
Re: Prediction scroll 09/14/2022 07:57 PM CDT
7 years ago Raesh said some of the top Moon Mages had a staggering amount of predictions. He was a prediction-focused MM so 'staggering' from him probably means a lot more than a normal person would expect. Since the counter has been around for 20+ years it's probably got plenty of room. People have asked about the digit cap in the past and it didn't seem like it was an issue.

The prediction counter counts both tool-based and tool-less predictions.
Afaik the counter only applies towards the renown scroll, unlocks titles, and influences the 5th line in vision prediction to identify the skill you've predicted on.

https://drservice.info/Forums/Search.aspx to search for old forum posts
Re: Prediction scroll 09/19/2022 09:41 PM CDT
That was a detailed reply, thank you.

I was curious because we've been told a lot about our other scrolls, and other guilds know a lot about theirs, but the prediction scroll still has that one, big question. We know a skill scroll caps at 1750 but are in the dark about how high the prediction scroll goes.

Actually, I suppose another question could be would a player ever know if they cap it? Probably not.

Oh, well, it was worth a try.

Nillosse's (and others) player