Ripplegate Theory 12/31/2020 09:21 AM CST
So I haven't heard a word about this yet. When will it be on premie preview? I'm eager to try it out.
Re: Ripplegate Theory 12/31/2020 11:29 PM CST
>>When will it be on premie preview?

Sometime on Friday, after I've gotten some sleep.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Ripplegate Theory 01/01/2021 01:54 PM CST

prep rt 100
Your efforts are aided by your enhanced understanding of the Plane of Probability.
Opening your mind to the Plane of Probability, you allow yourself to be adrift in numbers. Taking what you know of the Merelew theoretical math, you begin to construct the unreal geometries necessary to plot a teleportational path back here.
You can barely comprehend the formulae you are solving, but it is enough. Using a small trick of psychic magic, you imprint the formulae into a small "seed" within your psyche, ready to be used in the future.
Roundtime: 60 sec.

prep teleport 100
cast ripplegate, ripplegate theory, rt, seed, ripple gate

Every syntax i used, gives this messaging.

You gesture.
Your efforts are aided by your enhanced understanding of the Plane of Probability.
You have not studied a shard with that name. Your lapse causes the spell to fail.
Re: Ripplegate Theory 01/01/2021 02:14 PM CST
Whoops, that's my fault. Should've let myself wake up a bit more first.

Should be working now.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Ripplegate Theory 01/01/2021 02:20 PM CST
worked perfectly. I love this spell. I love the idea that there's a way around the moon requirement for teleport if we only knew the right equation. And as a person that plays with treasure maps, I will find this particularly useful for those places that are difficult to get to, such as Hara'jaal.