Crystal Hand MMs of Renown 10/10/2019 02:11 PM CDT
Could we get the Crystal Hand scroll for moon mages of renown replaced somewhere over by the volcano? Might be an excuse for a small mini-event too.

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice. —Inferno
Re: Crystal Hand MMs of Renown 10/11/2019 07:01 PM CDT
I still would prefer a scroll of renown in the astral plane.
Re: Crystal Hand MMs of Renown 10/12/2019 09:45 AM CDT
actually, i'm kind of surprised that we had a weapon one, but we never had a total magic ranks one. we are a magic prime guild.
Re: Crystal Hand MMs of Renown 10/12/2019 03:21 PM CDT
I'm not particular about where the scroll is placed, or even what scattering of skills it covers if a change from combat is more popular. I'd just like to see the lost replaced.

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice. —Inferno
Re: Crystal Hand MMs of Renown 10/12/2019 04:33 PM CDT
Agree on digging up the scroll and putting it up somewhere else but if it does get placed inside the Astral Plane and you're brave enough to put your name on it you should get daily visits from maddened starlight harbingers and Pelag ai Aldam visits should get cranked up to 11.

Documentation is a love letter you write to your future self.
Re: Crystal Hand MMs of Renown 10/22/2019 11:24 PM CDT
>>I still would prefer a scroll of renown in the astral plane.

"Okay so we destroyed the Plane of Probability and royally pissed off Pelag, but instead of sneaking through the Astral Plane guiltily let's just go ahead and graffiti it up."

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald