Simucon RTD Moon Mages Information 07/18/2019 09:47 AM CDT
Disclaimer

Nothing posted is absolute. This is from players who have worked together to try to write up as much as we took notes on and remember.
THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY GMS!
This information is not based on facts but ideas. This means they are subject to change. Release dates are never given out because life happens, and things change. If you have any ideas or changes to the proposed ideas please

Post on the official forums!

Now this does not mean to message this sucks, this is bad, or this is stupid. Come up with a change or idea and present it.

NONE OF THE INFORMATION YOU ARE GOING TO READ IS SET IN STONE! Anything posted about was a discussion, not a fact. The only fact that was made was that Totenus was a dirty filthy necro.

Moon Mages

There might be a way to eventually be a Y’shai

Broken divination tools are being fixed (hopefully fixed by guildfest but no promises)
Re: Simucon RTD Moon Mages Information 07/18/2019 04:30 PM CDT
So like anyone I've mentioned this to knows how ridiculously excited I am about fixing broken div tools. But in case you haven't heard. I did the Carlton.

Now becoming Y'Shai. There's an interesting thought. Like a cambrinth Alphonse Elric.
Re: Simucon RTD Moon Mages Information 07/18/2019 05:35 PM CDT
The Trader spell Avtalia Array made me immediately think of y'shai as soon as I saw it. I wonder what the player Moon Mage implementation of being an y'shai will be like.
Re: Simucon RTD Moon Mages Information 07/18/2019 05:35 PM CDT
>>Now becoming Y'Shai. There's an interesting thought. Like a cambrinth Alphonse Elric.

I'll caveat that one with it's a pretty nascent thought. Lyneya asked about the possiblity during guild discussion and, for what it's worth, we've entered a time in development and DR's lifecycle where we can seriously consider it.

There's no proposal yet, just a thought that it's a doable way to introduce one of those Necro/Empath/eventually Paladin style "alternate play style" decisions that we've grown fond of.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Simucon RTD Moon Mages Information 07/18/2019 11:03 PM CDT
That's just super cool. Doesn't fit Djordje's style at all but I'd be thrilled to see someone do it.
Re: Simucon RTD Moon Mages Information 07/20/2019 09:22 AM CDT
Very cool on both fronts.

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice. —Inferno