Iyqaromos Fire-Lens discussion + Fatesworn tonight at urn 02/25/2019 02:30 PM CST
Tonight at the urn there is a non official gathering being held to discuss the previously unknown spell Iyqaromos Fire-Lens at 9:00pm Eastern. Since there is little known about this new spell we will also be discussing the recent changes to the Dazzle and Dinazen Olkar spells as well.

Along with the discussions about the new spells I will be talking about a fledgling group of mages known as the Fatesworn who are dedicated to maintaining peace between the plane of Abiding and the plane of Probability. Objectives of the group will be using our divination to prevent dark futures from coming to pass, working with the trader's to learn their new tradition of lunar magic and aiding the Spidersworn to preserve the Web of Fate.

Maintaining peace between the planes is essentially the idea but to achieve that goal Fatesworn will attempt to change their methods in order to preserve the web of fate and appease the Arbiter.

Traders will be welcome members to help share their knowledge of the newest lunar tradition and will be essential for our effort in contacting house Turmar to perhaps open a dialog between the Fatesworn and the Arbiter.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Iyqaromos Fire-Lens discussion + Fatesworn tonight at urn 02/25/2019 11:19 PM CST
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the discussion! Huge thanks to the staff for making the developments to the moon mage spell book, and also for having the Clerk show up to the discussion with Tozu's regards that really was amazing.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: Iyqaromos Fire-Lens discussion + Fatesworn tonight at urn 02/26/2019 12:08 AM CST
How many slots is the meta? Hoping 1..
Re: Iyqaromos Fire-Lens discussion + Fatesworn tonight at urn 02/26/2019 09:15 AM CST
>>How many slots is the meta? Hoping 1..

The classic Burn pattern, known to many cultures of lunar mages, can draw light from but one of the available sources. Prophets among the Ancient Beloved, however, strove for more so that their power might wax to heights not seen since the Luethra. Thus was this clever half-spell invented: with multiple light sources, the Fire-Lens will allow Burn to triangulate far more precisely and focus greater amounts of energy.

This is a metaspell. In general, metaspells are not cast, but instead are prepared, invoked, or passively used to gain some benefit that alters one or more other spells. Before you can learn this spell, you must know Burn. It will also cost one spell slot.