Newbie guide question 10/05/2003 09:46 PM CDT
Is the deadline tonight and you aren't accepting anything you get tomorrow morning, or is the deadline tomorrow night and you aren't accepting anything you get Tuesday morning?

I'm typing fast and furious but no way am I going to get through before 12 AM

Eldrad

"This spell channels the light-fire of the moons into a comfortable shoe, excellent for dinner parties, travelling, or combat."
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 07:34 AM CDT
I think he said anything received after he wakes up; this could be 8 am or 8 pm, in theory. I would take this to mean that he will take anything that's in his mailbox WHEN he wakes up, but after that it's obsolete.

Meerc

Fill the void with I don't care
-Green Day
-Panic Song, Insomnia
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 12:50 PM CDT
The deadline was Monday night/Tuesday morning. Sorry that wasn't clear. But as yet, I haven't received many submissions, so I'm going to push back the deadline to Thursday, Oct 9th. Let's say 2 am Eastern for the deadline, since that's about when I start shutting down for the night.

Keep the guides coming!

GM Westryl, Moon Mage Liaison
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 12:56 PM CDT
lol
I was about to start power writing before reading that.
Now I can procrastinate a few more days. Thanks Westryl. :P

Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 01:01 PM CDT
Hah! I tried to push through mine yesterday since I hadn't had a chance all week to work on it and was at about 1300 words before I crashed at 4 am and promptly sleep through my 9 am class heh. Good this means I'll actually have time for some editing of it before I submit it, I know Eldrad was releaved when I told them they were due today instead of yesterday so he could go sleep too...

-Mozzik

Talian says, "Looks like I'm a ..gypsy at the moment I think."
Talian whispers, "Because gypsies really are the best."
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 01:01 PM CDT
Oh I have to ask... 2 am thursday, or 2 am "technically" friday?

-Mozzik

Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 02:13 PM CDT
Pushing back the deadline is so not fair for those of us that actually made the effort of having something completed and submitted. I hope it's taken into consideration who procrastinated and who has better time management skills.

-Path

Westryl says, "I'll only roleplay a female if I can get stuck in the void with Pathian."
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 02:36 PM CDT
<<Oh I have to ask... 2 am thursday, or 2 am "technically" friday?

Eesh, so much for trying to be clearer. This is what I get for posting when I'm sick. 2 am early Friday morning, or late Thursday night, depending on how your mind works.

Also, if you've already submitted a guide and haven't recieved a confirmation email from me saying I got it, please send it again to dr-westryl@play.net just to be sure.

GM Westryl, Moon Mage Liaison
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 03:50 PM CDT
Pushing back the deadline is so not fair for those of us that actually made the effort of having something completed and submitted. I hope it's taken into consideration who procrastinated and who has better time management skills.

-Path

<bops Pathian>

I have to work 12 hour shifts man!
I've been working on it since Tuesday.

Eldrad

"This spell channels the light-fire of the moons into a comfortable shoe, excellent for dinner parties, travelling, or combat."
Re: Newbie guide question 10/06/2003 05:11 PM CDT
Hey Pathian I'm already failing two classes right now, would you prefer I was failing three and have started on it before sunday night? <prods> No you don't need to answer that... I'll get my revenge otherwise <snickers>

-Mozzik

Re: Newbie guide question 10/09/2003 09:34 AM CDT
>Pushing back the deadline is so not fair for those of us that actually made the effort of having something completed and submitted. I hope it's taken into consideration who procrastinated and who has better time management skills.

Te acuerdo.
Re: Newbie guide question 10/09/2003 10:36 AM CDT
Now I have to go look up what Te acuerdo means.

Eldrad

Re: Newbie guide question 10/09/2003 10:39 AM CDT
"I decide to you"?

Huh??

Eldrad

Re: Newbie guide question 10/09/2003 12:08 PM CDT
It means "I agree with you".