Another thought on an FP item 07/07/2003 09:53 PM CDT
These items are known as Aura Bracelets. They will come in various colors, naturally. Black and Red, White and Blue, Yellow and Red, etc.

a katamba-black and crimson woven silk wristband
Katamba-black silk is braided with crimson silk into a fine wristband, which dangles with miniscule threads. The crimson silk seems to glitter slightly.

Focus:
The wristband has a strong magical pattern, which your recognize as a form of transduction.
The wristband appears to touch into the Aura, and is apparently only usable by Fortune's Path members.

Verbs:
RUB: You carelessly run your fingers over the silk wristband, which begins to shift slightly of it's own accord.
Meerc rubs his wrist tenderly.
TAP: You shake your wrist slightly, causing the crimson silk to glitter brightly.
Meerc flicks his wrist and his hand seems engulfed momentarily by crimson flames.
INVOKE: You will the power of the bracelet to aid you. A soft katamba-black and crimson glow settles around you, and seems to quickly blow away in the wind.

You glimpse your aura, and understand that you are prepared to foresee the future regarding Magic, Survival, and Lore.

Meerc seems to be enwrapped in a katamba-black and crimson aura for a moment, which quickly fades away as if a gentle wind carried it off.

if Invoked by a Non-FP member: You stare hard at the wristband, not understanding how it works. You begin tampering with it and it lets out an ear-splitting howl.
Jeincains begins fiddling with his wristband, which quickly lets out an ear-splitting howl.

Meerc
Re: Another thought on an FP item 07/07/2003 10:08 PM CDT
As long as one choice of color is black and blue, I'm sold.

Ti-Jae a.k.a. Jynisis
http://www.amethystmoon.org/council

"Never let anyone tell you that you haven't done good things for this world. For you have brought religion to one city and foot grooming to another."
Re: Another thought on an FP item 07/07/2003 10:11 PM CDT
<<Meerc seems to be enwrapped in a katamba-black and crimson aura for a moment, which quickly fades away as if a gentle wind carried it off.>>

So, um. Where did you go? Did I miss something?

S.
Re: Another thought on an FP item 07/08/2003 04:09 AM CDT
Perhaps the messaging needs a touch up - the aura simply drifts away, not the person.

Re: Another thought on an FP item 07/08/2003 08:45 AM CDT
Nice idea there, Meerc! Almost enough to make me want to become a moon mage in fact!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy
Re: Another thought on an FP item 07/09/2003 02:45 AM CDT
I would rather see this as a moon mage ability in general. But thats just me.
Re: Another thought on an FP item 07/10/2003 08:09 AM CDT
<<the aura simply drifts away, not the person.>>

Aha. I thought the aura drifted away WITH the person.

S.