Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:25 AM CDT
Not really that impressive, but lets see who can beat it.

>per self
You sense the Shift Moonbeam spell upon you, which should last as long as you hold the mana for it.
You sense the Piercing Gaze spell upon you, which should last for about eight roisaen.
You sense the Refractive Field spell upon you, which should last as long as you hold the mana for it.
You sense the Distant Gaze spell upon you, which should last until you lose your moonbeam or RELEASE GAZE.
You sense the Shadows spell upon you, which should last for about five roisaen.
You sense the Clear Vision spell upon you, which should last for about two roisaen.
You sense the Contingency spell upon you, which should last around seventeen roisaen.
You sense the Whole Displacement spell upon you, which should last for about six roisaen.
You sense the Seer's Sense spell upon you, which should last for about eight roisaen.
Roundtime: 7 seconds

Eldrad
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:31 AM CDT
Bah, you should of held a Moon Gate open, hopped on one foot, and recited the alphabet backwards at the same time...then I'd be impressed.

Seriously though, wow. I don't even have that many self-cast spells.

-Rhydiah
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:40 AM CDT
>pow self
You sense the Seer's Sense spell upon you, which should last for about three roisaen.
You are being protected by a very weak Psychic Shield.
You sense the Contingency spell upon you, which should last around twenty roisaen.
You sense the Shift Moonbeam spell upon you, which should last as long as you hold the mana for it.
You sense the Aura Sight spell upon you, which should last for a roisan or so.
You sense the Piercing Gaze spell upon you, which should last for a roisan or so.
You sense the Clear Vision spell upon you, which should last for a roisan or so.
You sense the Distant Gaze spell upon you, which should last until you lose your moonbeam or RELEASE GAZE.
You sense the Shadows spell upon you, which should last for about three roisaen.
You sense the Refractive Field spell upon you, which should last as long as you hold the mana for it.
You sense the Whole Displacement spell upon you, which should last for about eight roisaen.
Roundtime: 3 seconds

And for fun

>pow
Yavash is dominant, Xibar is strong, while Katamba's influence is weak.
Stellar Magic and Psychic Projection spells are favored.
Your blue moonbeam should last about eleven more roisaen or until Xibar sets.
Your red moonbeam should last at least four more anlaen or until Yavash sets.
Your black moonbeam should last at least four more anlaen or until Katamba sets.
You sense the Seer's Sense link upon you, connecting you to Pathian and it should last around forty roisaen.
He is so close you can almost hear his thoughts.
Full of life, and ready to meet Fate is he, standing to face his future.
You sense that Pathian is free of combat at this time.
You perceive a faint trace of Moon magic clinging to Pathian.
You're pretty sure that Pathian is not holding any mana, but you can't tell what spells might be on him.
You sense the Seer's Sense spell upon you, which should last for about four roisaen.
You are being protected by a very weak Psychic Shield.
You sense the Contingency spell upon you, which should last around twenty roisaen.
You sense the Aura Sight spell upon you, which should last for a roisan or so.
You sense the Piercing Gaze spell upon you, which should last for a roisan or so.
You sense the Clear Vision spell upon you, which should last for a roisan or so.
You sense the Shadows spell upon you, which should last for about three roisaen.
You sense the Whole Displacement spell upon you, which should last for about eight roisaen.
Roundtime: 3 seconds

Malzard
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:42 AM CDT
perc
Yavash is dominant,Xibar is strong, while Katamba's influence is weak.
Stellar Magic and Psychic Projection spells are favored.
Your red moonbeam should last about fifty-three more roisaen or until Yavash sets.
You sense the Sphere of Protection spell upon you, which should last for about nine roisaen.
You sense the Persistence of Mana spell upon you, which should last for about fifty-three roisaen.
You sense the Clear Vision spell upon you, which should last for about fifteen roisaen.
You sense the Caiman Swim spell upon you, which should last for about eighteen roisaen.
You sense the Marshal Order spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-one roisaen.
You sense the Protection from Evil spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-two roisaen.
You sense the Minor Physical Protection spell upon you, which should last for about thirty-two roisaen.
You sense the Earth Meld spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-seven roisaen.
You sense the Hands of Lirisa spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-one roisaen.
You sense the Senses of the Tiger spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-two roisaen.
You sense the Swirling Winds spell upon you, which should last for about sixteen roisaen.
You sense the Spider Climb spell upon you, which should last for about eighteen roisaen.
You sense the Wolf Scent spell upon you, which should last for about eighteen roisaen.
You sense the warmth of the Dragon's Breath spell upon, which should last around forty-six roisaen or until you use it up as flaming spittle.
You sense the Anti Stun spell upon you, which should last for about 15 roisaen.
You sense the Courage spell upon you, which should last for about eight roisaen.
You sense the See the Wind spell upon you, which should last for about twenty roisaen.
You sense the Shadows spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-one roisaen.
You sense the Seer's Sense spell upon you, which should last for about twenty-two roisaen.
You sense the Contingency spell upon you, which should last at least two anlaen.
You sense the Whole Displacement spell upon you, which should last for about twenty roisaen.

Okay...so I cheated slightly. <duck> (I had a moongate open too<g>)

Talian
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:45 AM CDT
None of you had a Shear up. I find that extremely amusing.

-Path

The Fyearikloa'i Rensh'a
http://www.bakshiloa.com
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:46 AM CDT
<scoffs> You count even less than Fatal, Talian!!!

Malzard
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:48 AM CDT
You cut me, you cut me deep.

::sulks::

Talian
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:52 AM CDT
Malzard and Talian are excluded from the contest because they have more spell slots than me ;P

Next!

Eldrad
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 10:55 AM CDT
<<You cut me, you cut me deep.>>

Even since you forced me to return that spoon to you...<shakes head>...Maybe you'll count after Hot Summer Nights, better be real good though.

Malzard
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 11:05 AM CDT
>Even since you forced me to return that spoon to you...<shakes head>...Maybe you'll count after Hot Summer Nights, better be real good though.

There is no spoon :P

HSN is looking good, but its been talked about enough, will just need to wait and see the proof =)

Talian
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 11:46 AM CDT
<<scoffs> You count even less than Fatal, Talian!!!>>

ROFL! That is too funny, it's now officially my new quote. And Malzard is my idol of the week!

Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 12:02 PM CDT
Ravennesque: "ROFL! That is too funny, it's now officially my new quote. And Malzard is my idol of the week!"

Hmm, think he'll last an entire week? <hums happily>

~Amaldur

The Fyearikloa'i Rensh'a
http://www.bakshiloa.com
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 12:13 PM CDT
<<You sense the warmth of the Dragon's Breath spell upon, which should last around forty-six roisaen or until you use it up as flaming spittle>>

Upon what? ...typo.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkein
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 02:50 PM CDT
Pfsh. Didn't even both with Sure Footing or well... a lotta other spells. Come on if you gonna wow us Talian you need to have EVERY spell up, AND Cage of Light AND one or two we've never seen or heard of AND a Seer's one someone (with full info including held mana and spells with them having every spell up as well, including being RSed...) well... you get the idea. Not impressed.

-Mozzik
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 02:55 PM CDT
>perc
You are able to sense magic in the form, but it appears so alien and foreign that you can't comprehend what you see.
The Mirror Wraith form will last for less than fifteen minutes or until you expire from the strain.

Better?

Talian
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 03:06 PM CDT
<yawns> getting much closer... but Rigby (Or was it Trib?) had MW in a workable form at least a year ago... I'll be inpressed when:

>Perc
You sense the Effigy you are holding is attuned to Talian.

>prod effigy
You prod the Effigy, mutter something about FASTER!
Talian just entered the room, sweating like mad, dragging a large cart behind him labled "HSN".

-Mozzik
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 03:47 PM CDT
>>There is no spoon :P<<

There is only spork.

Larcus' Player

"It's a metaphor of human bloody existence, a dragon. And if that wasn't bad enough, it's also a bloody great hot flying thing." -- Terry Pratchett
Re: Beat this! :P 05/23/2003 03:51 PM CDT
<has gradeschool flash backs> ARGH!

<runs after Larcus' Player with a spork screaming "I'll have your eyes!">

-Mozzik
Re: Beat this! :P 05/24/2003 11:45 AM CDT
<<You sense the warmth of the Dragon's Breath spell upon, which should last around forty-six roisaen or until you use it up as flaming spittle.
>>>

Breath spell upon ????. Upon what! BUG! BUG!! DIE BUG!
By the way I hate DB...they ever fix the spitting while in RT bug?
Re: Beat this! :P 05/27/2003 07:52 AM CDT
<<Breath spell upon ????. >>

Already pointed that out...

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkein
Re: Beat this! :P 06/03/2003 11:30 AM CDT
>>You sense the warmth of the Dragon's Breath spell upon, which should last around forty-six roisaen or until you use it up as flaming spittle.

>>You sense the Minor Physical Protection spell upon you, which should last for about thirty-two roisaen.

>>You sense the Persistence of Mana spell upon you, which should last for about fifty-three roisaen.

We can see numbers past 'one anlas'?

Is that some really high power perception bonus?
Re: Beat this! :P 06/03/2003 04:07 PM CDT
Depends on the spell... GM, Contigency and Seer's will all give you as high as 60 roisaen (2 anlaen) before flipping over. But courage swaps to an anlaen at 30 roisaen right?

-Mozzik