MWP Book Contest 03/04/2003 12:48 AM CST
So I'm just curious who else submitted MWP books aside from myself Pathian and Kelvena.

Also how did you tackle it? Just hit the hight points? Take a certain part of the prophecy or try and talk about everything?

It really was a daunting task just even breaking down the parts I did. Kudos to anyone else who managed it.

Vivviane
Mirror Wraith Scholar
Re: MWP Book Contest 03/04/2003 06:09 AM CST
Did a really brief overview of some main characters and what I knew about them from poor memories and few meetings <g>. Went over some of the artifacts that seemed significant. I used the last two sections to really get what I wanted to talk about off my chest; what happened to the student population during and after the Prophecy. Mentioned old friends like Odiin, Lovelorn, and Khaman because they seemed to be good examples of people with different kinds of involvements, as far as students went. Also, I tried to concentrate on the confesssions of Taramaine as something very important from the Prophecy. From my IC POV, I've always liked our GrandMaster and writing that book was this student's way of outstretching a hand.

Malzard
Re: MWP Book Contest 03/04/2003 10:45 AM CST
Are we gonna be able to read the entries? I'd really like to.

Eowen
''Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.''
Elbert Hubbard
Re: MWP Book Contest 03/04/2003 01:27 PM CST
>>Are we gonna be able to read the entries? I'd really like to.

Here! Here! I'd also like to read the entries.

Z-
Re: MWP Book Contest 03/04/2003 01:32 PM CST
>>Here! Here! I'd also like to read the entries.

Where? Where? (I believe you mean "Hear! Hear!") : )

After the deadline, everyone could just post thier entry. Either that, or Eldrad or some other kind web-page hosting soul could put them up for display on a voluntary basis.

Cydrik, et al.
Re: MWP Book Contest 03/04/2003 02:21 PM CST
Naw, Ide think it would be rude to post the entires while they are reviewing them.

Gloriy shall be yours...
'And you shall be as gods...'
Re: MWP Book Contest 03/17/2003 08:58 PM CST
Once the winners have been announced, the Order of the Fyearikloa'i Rensh'a will most likely post its members' entries on its web site. It's likely that the other entries could get posted too, if the authors were willing.

And, since I'm already shamelessly plugging, that web site is

http://bakshiloa.elanthianunderground.com

We only have a few written works up so far, but the library section is definitely expanding.

~Serienna