Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/08/2003 12:39 AM CST
As much as I would love to write a book on the MWP, I just won't have the time to make it as perfect as I would like.

I found an extensive log on my old computer from when Mortom finally awoke, to the chase from Lasarhhtha with the key. I probably have more logs, but the trick is getting them out of my old computer. It crashed sometime ago and every once in awhile I can get it working long enough to pull out some files through DOS.

So let me know if anyone is interest in this time frame. Its a pretty big log, so won't be going through to edit it.
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/08/2003 05:18 AM CST
I'm interested!

eldrad@cox.net

Also, I'm looking for a log from when the council was attacked and walked if anyone can send me that.

Thanks.

Eldrad
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/08/2003 01:01 PM CST
Did anyone happen to save my log of Tezirah and I in the Plane of Probablilty? I know, I know, I should've saved it myself.

It was on the old boards, under events, I think the title was My date with Tezirah. If anyone saved it please send it to my play.net address. Thanks.

-Path
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/10/2003 05:40 AM CST
>>Did anyone happen to save my log of Tezirah and I in the Plane of Probablilty? I know, I know, I should've saved it myself.

How did you not save this!

::Bops you really hard::

Zelaide
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/10/2003 06:20 AM CST
Pathian I hope you were the victim of an exploding PC or something?
Heh.

That would be about the only excuse to NOT log being the ONLY person to ever step foot on the Plane of Probability. <wink>

Eldrad
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/10/2003 04:08 PM CST
I got a new computer. My old one is somewhere packed up, I guess I could dig it out through my log files.

I remember what happened and know the jist of everything said, but I was considering including exact quotes in my book.

It's not dire or anything though.

-Path
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/10/2003 05:30 PM CST
Ill take the log too as I was sleeping my character during that time

deneenfamily@msn.com

heh thanks much!
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/19/2003 03:27 PM CST
Would love to get a copy of the log if possible, if ya can send it to my play.net address.
Re: Does anyone need a log for the contest? 02/19/2003 09:48 PM CST
Has anyone thought of going to Dreamheart's old website? She has some entries from various old MM's. Search under Tezirah.

Here is the url: http://www.dm.net/~dream/index.shtml