Teleport-Blocked Areas, Contingency, and Whole Displacement 09/27/2020 06:47 PM CDT
Posting here at the request of GM Tullie and GM Winna.

I'm extremely frustrated at the blanket use of the "no teleportation" mechanic to gate off restricted-access areas. I realize that it's desirable to block, say, Moongating to Taisidon, but stripping away access to Contingency and Whole Displacement -- two of the most powerful defensive tools in the Moon Mage arsenal -- is a major dissuader from doing combat events.

It would be really nice to see something implemented that would allow WD, Teleport -- heck, maybe even RS -- but block Moongate.

L. Kersauzon
Re: Teleport-Blocked Areas, Contingency, and Whole Displacement 05/05/2022 04:25 PM CDT
The modern game environment has no need for the antiquated and arbitrary blocks in place on teleportation. This was one of the reasons I gave up on the game. Good luck getting the change. It's rather telling however that you haven't had any response from a GM to this.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"