SLS 02/03/2016 09:43 AM CST
Does SLS have to be so slow to engage? Even with an offensive constellation I was finding almost no use of the spell in the duskruin arena. By the time it got within range the critters were almost dead in every scenario. I figured i'd ask since its already a pretty huge hit to only be usable 50% of the time.
Re: SLS 02/03/2016 05:01 PM CST
On the subject, can the spell-forgetting library in Throne City be updated to allow us to forget these quest spells?
Re: SLS 02/03/2016 06:25 PM CST
>Does SLS have to be so slow to engage? Even with an offensive constellation I was finding almost no use of the spell in the duskruin arena. By the time it got within range the critters were almost dead in every scenario

Highest I managed to get was the 22nd round and SLS's slow engagement was a Large part of that. I also wish SLS would immediately engage any target I target a spell on. The RT to point is also not great.

>On the subject, can the spell-forgetting library in Throne City be updated to allow us to forget these quest spells?

Especially with more quest spells on the horizon.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: SLS 02/05/2016 03:52 AM CST
>>Does SLS have to be so slow to engage? Even with an offensive constellation I was finding almost no use of the spell in the duskruin arena. By the time it got within range the critters were almost dead in every scenario

Tip: If you point at a target, the sphere will immediately attack on the next pulse.

>>On the subject, can the spell-forgetting library in Throne City be updated to allow us to forget these quest spells?

If we ever do this, it'd be on a case-by-case basis. Not all spell quests are set up to be repeatable. But hey, Raesh likes digging through old quests, so who knows!

GM Grejuva
Re: SLS 02/05/2016 05:27 AM CST
>>But hey, Raesh likes digging through old quests, so who knows!

I hate you so much.

All good will earned by QCs... gone.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things