Astrology prediction pool filling 02/19/2014 08:07 PM CST
In order for me to fill a pool so I can cast at a max prediction it takes a RIDICULOUS amount of time. In order for me to fill a given pool, even when a constellation fills 2 pools Im working at 20-30 minutes(sometimes more) to fill 1 pool. I dont know, maybe Im not doing something right, maybe I need to train some skill to make the observations more effective. I dont know, but I hope theres a solution.
Re: Astrology prediction pool filling 02/19/2014 08:24 PM CST
That sounds about right to fill a pool. It's not meant to be fast.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Astrology prediction pool filling 02/19/2014 09:53 PM CST
It usually takes me 30-40 minutes to fill a pool. It's slow. But it doesn't take a lot of actual Roundtime, which is nice.

One thing you can try is to pay attention to the "level" of the constellation. Each constellation affects a pool a weak, moderate, or strong amount. You could try looking for those that affect your target pool strongly. Use RECALL HEAVENS (constellation) to find out what a constellation affects.

I have not yet tested this method to see if it actually helps, but it's what I do.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Astrology prediction pool filling 02/22/2014 12:23 AM CST
You are right,it is nice that the rt is low, there is that. But blowing a whole pool for 1 prediction kinda bites. Meh I really enjoy the MM, and thanks for the advice about the strength of prediction observations, but it would still be nice if align split would come a lot sooner :)