Donation Shelf 06/28/2009 10:35 AM CDT
On the donation shelf you see a simple Tokka deck, a simple Tokka deck, an Immortal Albreda card, a sjatmal gwethdesuan and a white cloth hair wrap.

>put deck on shelf
That's too heavy to go on there!

Seriously? That's all it'll hold?
Re: Donation Shelf 06/28/2009 10:11 PM CDT
>>Seriously? That's all it'll hold?

For now it is a pretty light-duty shelf. Help is on the way.
Re: Donation Shelf 07/06/2009 10:39 PM CDT
>put rune on shelf
That's too heavy to go on there!
>l on shelf
On the donation shelf you see a dark azurite runestone, a cambrinth ring, a sky-blue imnera runestone, a pale avaes runestone, a pale avaes runestone and a sky-blue imnera runestone.
>WHINE

Rev. Reene

Reene: I WILL BECOME MINILYRAS!
Devan: ... I thought you already were.
Re: Donation Shelf 07/07/2009 03:23 PM CDT
I vote instead of a silly shelf with weight issues we replace it with a portal to a pocket universe. But if you try and put garbage in it or take too much out it crushes your hand like the dark box.

Yes, I am advocating moon mages get a tamed dark box critter.

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: Donation Shelf 07/08/2009 12:47 AM CDT
<<I vote instead of a silly shelf with weight issues we replace it with a portal to a pocket universe. But if you try and put garbage in it or take too much out it crushes your hand like the dark box.>>

Gom jabbar?

You put a runestone in the swirling mass of shadows.
The shadows suddenly contract violently, grasping your hand!
Your vision goes white as you try and focus on not pulling your hand from the void!
Your hand burns with searing agony!
You feel your flesh burning away from your hand!
Your arm shakes as images of your blacked finger bones cross your pain filled vision!
Suddenly the sensation stops, and the shadows ripple gently, seemingly content in their trial. Slowly, so as to not foment a second test, you attempt to abscond your tortured appendage, which to your shock, is perfectly healthy.

A rasping hiss in your mind whispers "Ever sift sand through a screen?"

I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.
Re: Donation Shelf 07/08/2009 01:37 AM CDT
If I remember right, the Gom Jabbar was the needle and not the box. I don't know that the box even had a name given to it. In any case I'd rather the punishment be real and not just a feeling of pain. I'm mean and grumpy like that and death for stupidity fits well with this guild's overall theme. ;)

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: Donation Shelf 07/08/2009 03:07 AM CDT
Agree with JMF - I use to seperate "good" and "crummy" gems and clarify the good bag... I have no clue which goes into which now, spam "Stow gem" ever now and then while hunting and am sure not going to stop and appraise each gem.

And while it's true, you don't get 2 gems for every critter now you get coins equal to that roughly.
Re: Donation Shelf 07/08/2009 04:03 PM CDT
Gom Jabbar was indeed the needle and not the box (meta-cyanide!), but the box was part of the test, specifically, to see if in the face of death, you could override the pain to eliminate the thing that causes death later.

I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.
Re: Donation Shelf 07/13/2009 12:20 AM CDT
>>Yes, I am advocating moon mages get a tamed dark box critter.

For some reason, this made me think of Fluffy. ::sigh::

Cydrik
---
I'd argue none of the current prediction tools are complex at all, merely written in Klingon.

-- Armifer
Re: Donation Shelf 07/13/2009 12:59 AM CDT
I tried to give Fluffy cake once...