Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 08:43 AM CST
This isn't a huge deal, but it's one I've been chipping away at for a while. Time to find another offbeat milestone on my journey to be pointlessly well-rounded.

Shield Usage: 339 60%Leather Armor: 200 16%
Light Chain: 207 32%Heavy Chain: 200 02%
Light Plate: 200 27%Heavy Plate: 200 22%
Cloth Armor: 200 19%Bone Armor: 200 16%

RueaDR: It really freaks me out how much fluff people wear
There isn't a limit? I just passed a girl wearing fifteen lines of fluff, I counted!
Included in this was four broaches, two garters, a girdle and a corset
how is that physically possible
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 08:48 AM CST
Wow. Well done!

- Tonika
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 10:17 AM CST
Agreed, well done!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 11:26 AM CST
<<This isn't a huge deal, but it's one I've been chipping away at for a while. Time to find another offbeat milestone on my journey to be pointlessly well-rounded.

Nice job!

How far is the Death Dealer title?
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 01:22 PM CST
>How far is the Death Dealer title?

Far.

At least with armor I was able to train useful skills at the same time, backtraining weapons like that I can't even use TDPs as an excuse. Maybe after I hit 150th and don't feel quite so much like I have my priorities in the wrong order.

There isn't a limit? I just passed a girl wearing fifteen lines of fluff, I counted!
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 06:34 PM CST
Congrats. I'm doing multi-armor training as well. Although I think my next milestone will be x in all skills, not just combat skills. If you really want to get your priorities wrong, I suggest giving that a shot. Stupid instruments...

Then again, 150th might be a more rewarding goal first.
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 08:29 PM CST
Verry nice!

Armor is next on the chopping block for me though i'm only pushing things half as far as you are. 100 in every skill's been my goal since making 100th circle. Got offhand, halberds and compbow left.

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/04/2009 09:04 PM CST
>Congrats. I'm doing multi-armor training as well.

Yeah, I'm convinced that plate is suicide tier for Moon Mages and I've been pleasantly surprised how easy stealth training still manages to be while wearing a forged chain hauberk. I want to compare LC shirt + HC greaves to my current set up before I make a final decision though.

>Although I think my next milestone will be x in all skills, not just combat skills. If you really want to get your priorities wrong, I suggest giving that a shot. Stupid instruments...

I'm kind of doing that, but I'm discriminating by learning tier due to time being a more limited resource. I had my eye on 300 in all survivals, which would actually be some work due to escaping, woefully undertrained swimming, practically 0 stealing for RP reasons, and lockpicking and disarming which I already ragequit training once before.

Animal Lore makes that skillset an even lower priority than Death Dealer. =(

Re: Renaissance Moonmage 11/06/2009 09:02 AM CST
>I'm kind of doing that, but I'm discriminating by learning tier due to time

Yep, I do the same thing. Which is why I've now completely abandoned the slower weapons like slings. I'd love to pick them back up again if they ever get fixed to be worthwhile.