Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 12 07/27/2009 02:30 AM CDT
<<Thread is meant to underline my frustration with the current design flaw. Though I doubt it's ever getting fixed.

Since the newest AOE spell (FOU) was just introduced without cast and cast area options, I can only assume these spells are working as intended. :(

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 12 07/27/2009 02:37 AM CDT
...maybe they're waiting for new, improved and less occasionally buggy core-magic Cast/Cast Area function...

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 12 07/27/2009 09:20 AM CDT
Maybe cast area will be built into AoE spells by default in the TM rewrite. Please?

Elemental Lord Opieus, Expert Warrior Mage of Elanthia
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 12 07/27/2009 11:02 AM CDT
>>Not really, I just have a different perspective.

Why doesn't this excuse work for me? I mean, how many people dedicated their entire forum representation to being able to kicking people who whine about change? HOW MANY.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 12 07/27/2009 05:29 PM CDT
Once a TKS whang almost saved my life. Some Therengian assassin was coming in to kill me for squirt vesting Gyfford and TKS knocked him out of hiding so I could flee. Unfortunately I nubbed up the escape and he got me shortly thereafter.

-Strk
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page