Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/22/2009 02:04 AM CDT

You say, "I hope this does not hit either of you."

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward a noxious flea-ridden beast!
It bounces off the beast without appearing to do any damage.
The crimson sliver explodes into even tinier multicolored fragments and vanishes!

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward a shambling horror!
The crimson sliver lands an overwhelming strike (Oooh, the next generation of horrors are going to feel that!) to its chest!
A shambling horror slumps over, uttering a final gasping moan.
The crimson sliver explodes into even tinier multicolored fragments and vanishes!

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward a noxious flea-ridden beast!

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward a putrefying shambler!
The crimson sliver lands a demolishing hit to its chest!
A putrefying shambler collapses to the ground, letting out a final groan before ceasing all movement.

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward a putrefying shambler!
The crimson sliver lands a demolishing hit to its chest!
A putrefying shambler collapses to the ground, letting out a final groan before ceasing all movement.

Khaoz says, "I'll survive, probobly."

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and hurtles toward Khaoz!
The crimson sliver lands an obliterating hit (Hodierna winces!) to his chest!
* Khaoz is slain before your eyes!
Khaoz's bastard sword falls to the ground.

You say, "That was the best thing."

The substance of Khaoz's body shimmers, as if covered by a veil of crystal tears. A moment later he fades away, leaving nothing but empty air where his body had once lain.

A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward Mordiazi!
The crimson sliver lands an overwhelming strike (Oooh, Mordiazi's grandkids are going to feel that one!) to his chest!
* Mordiazi is slain before your eyes!
Mordiazi's bastard sword falls to the ground.

Rev. Reene

You hear your mental voice echo, Axiarra, are you still around? We had um... an incident on the third floor.

Your mind hears Vermire thinking, "The screaming, angry souls of the damned count as an "incident?""
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/22/2009 03:32 AM CDT
I've been using it as my primary offensive spell in Adan'f for the last week or so. Sadly no victims yet.

I also was using it (briefly) to keep the urn clear of louts. Didn't bag any novices then either :(
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/22/2009 10:32 AM CDT
Khaoz probably deserved it anyway.

---
Player of Kryeus Kyshi'cio
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/22/2009 01:03 PM CDT
I wouldn't mind seeing the hit from the defensive side.

-Stayn
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/23/2009 12:54 PM CDT
I used it a lot in Adan'f and outside the fortress too(undead). People going through the trail are most likely running fast so I didn't worry too much.

There's a lot more traffic and gryphons so I haven't used it there. Not only would it suck for someone to lose field exp (with the new field exp system) but I don't want to have to stop and drag someone out.

TKS is a sweet spell though. It teaches TM very nicely with or without the use of secondary TM spell.

Thumbs up
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/23/2009 01:00 PM CDT
I tried gryphons for the last time last night.

TKS was great fun there.

Still no accidental kills. Sadly.
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/24/2009 03:54 PM CDT
That just totally solved my "have the slots but can't decide what to pick" spell issue. I don't care if I don't do much combat, that is just too cool.
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/24/2009 04:03 PM CDT
I'd like to thank the people who helped me decided to pick it up when I asked about possible spells. I have quite a bit of fun with it. Though I haven't gotten any passersby yet.
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/24/2009 06:45 PM CDT
Hunt in the first room of Leucs, I use to kill many passer bys that way back in the day when it was a hot spot.

"The demons said Humans are responsible for their own actions, but their thoughts were dictated to them from above. Is that really fair?"
-KUF:COD
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/24/2009 07:54 PM CDT
I've been using it in the first room of Rossman gryphons. No luck so far.
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 10:33 AM CDT
I accidentally the trader

A two mule caravan arrives from the south.
>
A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward Airam!
Airam is forced out of concealment as crimson sliver flies toward her!
The crimson sliver lands a heavy strike to her left hand!
Airam is knocked completely senseless!
>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
The two mule caravan moves north.
Airam moves with the two mule caravan.

A two mule caravan arrives from the north.
>
A wee crimson sliver suddenly swings from orbiting around your head and zips toward Airam!
The crimson sliver lands an extremely heavy hit to her left arm!
Airam is knocked completely senseless!
>
The two mule caravan moves south.
Airam moves with the two mule caravan.

But that's not actually what killed them...

You hear the ghostly voice of Airam say, "After I got tkt'd I fell down and got run over my my caravan."

Rev. Reene

You hear your mental voice echo, Axiarra, are you still around? We had um... an incident on the third floor.

Your mind hears Vermire thinking, "The screaming, angry souls of the damned count as an "incident?""
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 10:50 AM CDT
>I accidentally the trader

Accidentally what?

Thread would be better if it didn't suck. -Mr. Glemm
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 10:54 AM CDT
>> Accidentally what?

the trader.

Rev. Reene

Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 10:59 AM CDT
>the trader.

=|
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 12:40 PM CDT
Now I have incentive to train TM.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 01:01 PM CDT
<<You hear the ghostly voice of Airam say, "After I got tkt'd I fell down and got run over my my caravan."

Ahahahahahaha, this made my afternoon. Well, morning for me. DON'T JUDGE ME!

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 01:06 PM CDT
I actually felt so bad for her and she was being such a good sport I gave her RPA points. :(

Like ten people pass by without getting hit, and she gets hit twice AND run over by her own caravan. Talk about bad luck.

Rev. Reene

Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 01:09 PM CDT
yeah its really not as fun as it sounds

-Strk
Re: Why I love TKS, pt. 10 07/25/2009 04:54 PM CDT
<<yeah its really not as fun as it sounds

What? Killing traders? I assure you, I giggled.

Gold star for both Airam and Reene for being good sports. :)

Nikpack
player of more than I should list

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z