Dear Obs 03/07/2007 07:58 AM CST
I don't know what you folks did recently but the compendium is the greatest training tool ever. You guys are great. <3

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: Dear Obs 03/07/2007 08:16 AM CST
Thought I'd posted about it, but I changed some of the code that awared experience. When I actually sat down and worked out the equation (and especially now that I know a lot more about the experience system than I did when I first wrote the charts) I figured out that I was way undercutting. I was awarding experience equivalent to the amount healing awards, but healing runs that several times a minute for each wound, so yeah...

They should be much more in line with what they were supposed to be now.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Dear Obs 03/07/2007 08:47 AM CST
Does the Compendium = anatomy charts?

~Purehand
Re: Dear Obs 03/07/2007 04:03 PM CST
Yes and no. The compendium holds the charts, but it sounds like it does more than simply contain them in the way that a book bag would hold books (I suppose the nearest equivalent would be origami primers or possibly spellbooks).

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Dear Obs 03/07/2007 04:23 PM CST
It's like a binder, basically. Or a recipe card file. It will hold several charts in a single place rather than having them loosey-goosey all over. Two of the people (randomly chosen) that attended the meeting at which the anatomy charts were given received compendiums as a surprise.

Compendiums will be released and sold with the anatomy charts. The expansion of the shop finished first round QC and is entering the second stage. (for those that were getting ready to ask "but WHEN...?")

GM Reexa

Re: Dear Obs 03/07/2007 04:36 PM CST
Good stuff. I'm really hoping this gives us a way to independently lock scholarship without spending hundreds of plats. You can't even steal enough envelopes to keep the first-fold method going anymore.

~Purehand
Re: Dear Obs 03/07/2007 04:43 PM CST
>>Good stuff. I'm really hoping this gives us a way to independently lock scholarship without spending hundreds of plats. You can't even steal enough envelopes to keep the first-fold method going anymore.

If you're around Riss come find me

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.