That orb... 09/26/2006 06:38 PM CDT
Okay, the orb...I'm completely addicted. I hope Dagreth isn't sick of me yet...I seem to spend all my time in his office lately. So very cool!

~ Gwynfydedig

You say, "I didn't do it!"
A blinding fork of lightning blasts out of the cloud above and strikes you down!
You feel like you're dying!
You are stunned!

http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/BattleEmpath.html
Re: That orb... 09/26/2006 11:44 PM CDT
for those that dont want to find out themselves, or are just curious, I think these are the completed stories.. You have to scrolll allllll the way to the bottom of the page to get to the orb messages, so there is plenty of time to back out if you decide you'd rather have fun piecing together the puzzle.

http://drplat.com/Guides/empath%20guide.htm

Got Body Parts?
Re: That orb... 09/27/2006 05:58 PM CDT
You said it Gwyn. Still working on completing the messages? Or have you finished them?

Oh, and I can't wait to go visit that guy and ask more questions...(being vague on purpose...but Gwyn knows who I'm talking about)

Have you found out anything else??

~Ahri

Donalisa says to Gylee, "love stinks"

Margrethe says to Donalisa, "You should bury them further from your window, or upwind or something."
Re: That orb... 09/27/2006 06:07 PM CDT
Almost done with the messages, Ahri. As for the other, I'm still digging. Still digging.

~ Gwynfydedig

You say, "I didn't do it!"
A blinding fork of lightning blasts out of the cloud above and strikes you down!
You feel like you're dying!
You are stunned!

http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/BattleEmpath.html
Re: That orb... 09/27/2006 07:13 PM CDT
There are a couple small snippets missing from Sete's listing, but I'm going to check and make sure that they aren't something that got left out by mistake.

GM Reexa

Re: That orb... 09/27/2006 07:39 PM CDT
Ok...the one line in the cream story which a lot of you were going "eh?" over because the punctuation seemed wonky and like something was missing? It should be fixed now. It's a small part but somewhat important to the story considering...other stuff around the province.

GM Reexa

Re: That orb... 09/27/2006 10:37 PM CDT
<<mutters>>

Now I have to go back to what was MY office and try to find a needle in a haystack... I hope I can hold my tongue enough around Dagreth to stay guilded....

Got Body Parts?
Re: That orb... 09/28/2006 07:16 AM CDT
Hey, no one said you HAD to go back for the missing piece...

GM Reexa

Re: That orb... 09/28/2006 08:27 AM CDT
ya huh! a little birdie told me to at the meeting last night!! and they gave Sete a horrid title!

Got Body Parts?
Re: That orb... 09/28/2006 05:55 PM CDT
Birdies can't give titles; nor can bats.

GM Reexa

Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 08:53 AM CDT
but birdies and bats can flitter about whispering in ears. <g>

Got Body Parts?
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 08:56 AM CDT
As we learned the other night, a bat can also rip out someone's throat for bringing up force shifting.

Kurako
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 09:11 AM CDT
Was there a meeting or something? I miss everything.

~Purehand
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 09:16 AM CDT
Plat meeting Wednesday night. ;)

Kurako
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 09:20 AM CDT
Aaaaaaah. Right on.

~Purehand
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 09:25 AM CDT
>>Kurako

Blast it man, you go babbling when we had a great opportunity to really screw with Pure. Ahh well.. there will be more chances :)

Got Body Parts?
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 09:33 AM CDT
>there will be more chances :)

unfortunately and inevitably!

~Purehand
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 10:18 AM CDT
Don't worry Pure, I got your back. I hatched a plan with those in attendance at the meeting to REALLY screw with Sete's mind. ;)

Now as long as Juason doesn't go blabbing about it in the meeting log...

Kurako
Re: That orb... 09/29/2006 10:23 AM CDT
>>I hatched a plan with those in attendance at the meeting to REALLY screw with Sete's mind. ;)

That is a really unstable and dangerous thing you play with.

Got Body Parts?