Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 02:12 PM CST
>Feature System Rewrite (Enhanced Character Descriptions)- Estimated Q1 '06
>SHIFT Re-write (Also in-game events with SHIFT regarding legality) - Estimated Q1 '06
>Anatomy Charts (Empaths) - In QC

Happah.

~Purehand
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 02:21 PM CST
Yippee!
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 02:25 PM CST
Wooot!

You guys are great.

Rev. Reene, player of a few

Reene: hey you should play this with me
Zairius: last time I fell for that line
Zairius: I ended up in DR
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 03:13 PM CST
I'm not sure those dates mean anything. Lots of systems have been in QC and "will be released next week or the week after" and have never seen the light of day. :\

---
-Clemency
---
"Put your head up to my heart, hear me live and follow suit, this will all be over soon, it's gonna hurt a little." -Emberghost
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 04:38 PM CST
<<I'm not sure those dates mean anything. Lots of systems have been in QC and "will be released next week or the week after" and have never seen the light of day. :\>>

:::plugs a hole in the balloon Clem is popping:::

Thanks gang...we appreciate the support! We genuinely hope all the things done, large and small, help you guys have fun when you're here.

GM Reexa

Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 04:40 PM CST
My apologies, I haven't been very involved in Empath development over the years so I'm not sure of the reputation they have.

But I'm speaking mostly of other guilds...namely the Trader guild that I was a part of for so long.

---
-Clemency
---
"Put your head up to my heart, hear me live and follow suit, this will all be over soon, it's gonna hurt a little." -Emberghost
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 04:49 PM CST
All things considered (staff deaths, guru on a boat in the ocean, etc.) I think we've done fairly well this past year. I'm really looking forward to seeing even more done in 2006.

I'm already working with folks behind the scenes to see what can be done about ensuring that.

GM Reexa

Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 10:46 PM CST
Well done guys, I honestly couldn't be happier with the way the guild is moving forward. I look forward to next year for more releases and hopefully more techiques.

Reexy, Obs and the gang, you've done awsome.

:)

~Beth, player of Villya

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
-H. L. Mencken
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/07/2005 11:32 PM CST
Thanks for a fun year!!!

looking forward to great new things next year!!

SQUIFF
Not circling, SHIFTING!
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/08/2005 06:00 AM CST
See, it's all about people leaving that makes stuff happen...Apu left with this big stinker about waiting on mech systems, and now Bubba announced that there's gonna be something new at this event thingy.

Laril and I are taking breaks, some more permanent than others. I hope that 2 weeks after I leave, Beth IMs me and says "zOMG BRADY THEY RELEASED XXXXXX!!!!!11111oneoneoneelevenexclamationmark" to which there will be much rejoicing and bouncing up and down while screaming.

After I get bored with WoW and come back, I hope some new stuffs is there for me to play with.

~Brady, player of Bounty Hunter Samus, Wayne Brady and M. Baiter of The Fallen

The shadowling exclaims, "Bogo!"
Looks like someone has BOGO on the brain...
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/08/2005 12:47 PM CST
>>I hope that 2 weeks after I leave, Beth IMs me and says "zOMG BRADY THEY RELEASED XXXXXX!!!!!<<

Won't happen since after this Monday I go on my own mini-break so I won't even be watching the webpage that much. Going to go play Guild Wars :)

~Beth, player of Villya

-H. L. Mencken
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/08/2005 01:38 PM CST
Good ol' Apu, I miss that guy. Spent many a night in the gem shop bopping him over the head.

---
-Clemency
---
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/10/2005 07:53 AM CST
Well, considering I'll be home in about 7 weeks...and (hopefully) my cousins will be gone, I'll be able to kick my work into high gear.

Of course, I will be catching up on CoH and sleep, but that still leaves plenty of time for coding :)

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/10/2005 08:10 AM CST
City of Heroes?

(This Is Not) Mrrar

Out of Context Theatre
"Shaved head, but in a good way."--Ragran
"Their number is negligible and they are stupid."--Eisenhower
~~Join The Fallen!~~ (So you don't bother me >:o )
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/10/2005 08:31 AM CST
Yup, it's kind of fun...I still prefer DR, but it makes a nice balance when I just want to go out a beat the crap out of some things.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/10/2005 08:40 PM CST
>but it makes a nice balance when I just want to go out a beat the crap out of some things.

:laugh: says the empath GM.

---
-Clemency
---
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/11/2005 08:10 AM CST
<<:laugh: says the empath GM.>>

Seems being an empath tends to make people more bloodthirsty, not less.

My secondary character is a paladin, and I have a character in Modus that kills things with her hands, for similar reasons.

GM Reexa

Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/11/2005 09:26 AM CST
>>Seems being an empath tends to make people more bloodthirsty, not less.

My secondary character is a paladin, and I have a character in Modus that kills things with her hands, for similar reasons.

GM Reexa<<

I hope you didn't just realize this... yet the game encourages this by not letting us have an outlet for our aggression! Give us training rooms with dummys!!! :) and I know what you mean Reexa, I made a commoner Prydaen who is completely naked and goes around slashing things with her claws for those really bad days

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/11/2005 11:58 AM CST
Gads, I just realized I have no other outlet. Can't afford MO or another character in DR.

This might explain my mental issues...

---
-Clemency
---
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/15/2005 11:31 PM CST
MO is awsome, I'll always like DR but I like Guild Wars too. I've been playing it and was 'planning' to go on break when recent news broke and took that idea away.

~Villya

-H. L. Mencken
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/16/2005 06:29 AM CST
Congrats, Villya on the Ambassador commission!

~Ahri
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/16/2005 10:26 AM CST
>Congrats, Villya on the Ambassador commission!

Oh no... please don't tell me this is serious? Villya is now an ambassador!?!? Time to head back to the island, far far away from Villya and her powers reaches.

P.S
Congrats babe! :-D

Hawaiian Word of the Week: Winter

Ho'oilo (Hoe oh eelow)
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/17/2005 10:47 AM CST
No way- Villya is appointed Ambassador? Woe be to the realms!
(jk)
Villya in politics = "ice cream shop on each corner"

'Lint

Dare to be Different:

You have elegant arched eyebrows, pointed ears, ale-brown eyes and a wart-tipped nose.

Missing Tooth for Free! contact AIM: Iamempres

Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/17/2005 11:17 AM CST
>>Villya in politics = "ice cream shop on each corner"

Are you saying that Villya will make us all fat?

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/17/2005 07:12 PM CST
>No way- Villya is appointed Ambassador? Woe be to the realms!
>(jk) 'Lint

Don't you love it! A hardy cheer and congrats to Villya. I'm betting on a little more excitment in the political arena - be it ice cream or not.

~~~
..player of Xochi
Sometimes you have to get mad-dog mean... - The Outlaw Josie Wales
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/18/2005 08:09 AM CST
Ice Cream shops on every corner? YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! And I bet those silly desert people would stop being so grumpy too!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/18/2005 01:46 PM CST
LoL, what in the world...you had too much coffee this morning or something :P

---
-Clemency
---
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/18/2005 10:03 PM CST
This can only end in scandal.

~Purehand
Re: Updated 2005 goals list 12/20/2005 08:53 AM CST
Doesn't it usually require tact to be an Ambassador? Also, you become an Ambassador and you leave c'mon what's the deal with that one? Oh well to each their own. Congrats V

-Player of Valarium