>Do not tempt a GameMaster

Well played game master, well played.

~Purehand
Re: Meh 09/14/2005 10:04 PM CDT
<<Well played game master, well played.>>

Game, set, match.

GM Reexa, huffing nonchalantly on her nails

Re: Meh 09/15/2005 06:37 AM CDT
Just remember, there are many many many verbs... and you can't write comments for all of them!!!! and if you can... there's always the act verb

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: Meh 09/15/2005 06:40 AM CDT
Careful, Souv. Reexa might rip off GM Talian's infamous eyepoke maneuver. And she probably wouldn't even get shock 'cause she's cool like that.

Rev. Reene, player of a few
"Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie." - Mae West
Re: Meh 09/15/2005 06:43 AM CDT
I can not get shock too. Annael taught me the ways... I'm just still not a master of it yet... I cannot actually cause damage with my attacks

Souv

Re: Meh 09/15/2005 01:07 PM CDT
Bleeeeehhhh.

~Villya

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
--Albert Einstein
Re: Meh 09/16/2005 11:47 AM CDT
<<there's always the act verb>>

The parenthesis would give away that you weren't able to do it any other way, so I'd still win.

GM Reexa

Re: Meh 09/16/2005 10:39 PM CDT
>>>pinch reexa ~Purehand

Heh, besides...you can't aim for the cheeks in a pinch, so it's no good..heh

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
Re: Meh 09/17/2005 09:13 AM CDT
then I'd use the smile or frown verb in a clever connotation to escape the parenthesis dear Reexa

Souv

Re: Meh 09/17/2005 10:01 AM CDT
I'm sorry, but the Bards have the best maneuver to counter that...piano dropping.

I think I heard someone say they got hit by a piano in TF and died from it. Just brings back so many memories of cartoons.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
Re: Meh 09/18/2005 07:09 PM CDT
Wait, what? Are you serious? I knew playact was fun, but I didn't think it was strong...

---
-Clemency
---
"Put your head up to my heart, hear me live and follow suit, this will all be over soon, it's gonna hurt a little." -Emberghost
Re: Meh 09/18/2005 09:47 PM CDT
I believe this certain piano I"m thinking of was a GM killing another character with the message. I don't know how it got rigged, but I would have loved to have seen it.