Re: Wonderful Fest Stuff 08/29/2005 02:33 AM CDT
Yeah, oom, Farman...u must find me when you finally sign on. I have some stuff for you. I kinda wanted to make this a surprise, and you will be surprised, but it's so hard to get in touch with you :-P

And Purehand and Farman, I have something for both of you to try on ;-) Villya and I want to watch you model the leather wrangler's breeches :drool:

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
Re: Wonderful Fest Stuff 09/10/2005 02:31 PM CDT
>Yeah, oom, Farman...u must find me when you finally sign on. I have some stuff for you. I kinda wanted to make this a surprise, and you will be surprised, but it's so hard to get in touch with you :-P

>And Purehand and Farman, I have something for both of you to try on ;-) Villya and I want to watch you model the leather wrangler's breeches :drool:

Wow, thanks for looking out for me, Brady! My job is keeping me away from the computer so I haven't been in game much at all lately. Sadly, that will be the case for the most part until next summer, too :(

I read the boards last night for the first time in about two weeks to find that not only was the fest finally over, I missed both the spellbook merchant and the cool gear merchant the alchemy stuff came from.

I'll try and stop in during the week and hook up with you. Thanks again!
Re: Wonderful Fest Stuff 09/11/2005 10:12 AM CDT
>>I read the boards last night for the first time in about two weeks to find that not only was the fest finally over, I missed both the spellbook merchant and the cool gear merchant the alchemy stuff came from.

Don't get your hopes smashed yet...

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
Re: Wonderful Fest Stuff 09/11/2005 12:28 PM CDT
Brady is so evil..bwahahah

~Villya

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
--Albert Einstein
Re: Wonderful Fest Stuff 09/11/2005 03:08 PM CDT
hehehehe...shh V! And I gotta find you when I get this stuff to him too...muahahaha