Shard Fest 07/24/2005 05:16 AM CDT
Hey Reexa,

Just a quick thankyou for all your work (and of the other GM's) on the Fest in Shard.

Squiff had a great time spending all his hard earned Dokoras.

The leather shield with Feathers!!! :) Chicken feathers I'm sure!!!

the tower shield..<<Nearby an alfar guardian stands ready to take up the fight" was a good compromise.

Helkthigis Squiff loved the Forfedhdar healers robe. Now all he wants is to wear it in Forfedhdar!!!

he even splashed out on some new leathers :)

So thanks again, ya know what if ya had a beard, even a lil stubble, Squiff'd marry ya <snickers>

<squiff gives Reexa a smooch. Mmmmmwa!>

<Squiff wipes some stray dribble from his beard.>

P.S Squiff also loves his new embroidered eggshell silk shirt.

SQUIFF
You lick the Dwarf and discover that it's spicy and sweet.
Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 07:17 AM CDT
Curious...

Is there any other armor in either of the Empath tents or are there only leathers?

I found it rather curious (not to mention disappointing) that there were 3 different sets of leathers but absolutely no metal armor whatsoever that I could find. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough?

Master Craftsman Thryntyrlz BagMaker steps out from under Caelfind's road-worn traveler's cloak.
Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 09:15 AM CDT
I didn't look very close, but I did see only leathers. I'm an LC wearer so I was a bit disappointed, but I bought the sapphire blue leathers regardless because they fit well with my character

Player of Souv, because Souv wouldn't be caught dead in Shard

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 10:39 AM CDT
Alrighty I loved everything about the Empath tents, thank you so much guys, but I have a few questions/suggestions:

- Why aren't there any Theren or Lang healing Robes, I know that there isn't a guild over there but I wouldn't mind having one because I'm sure there are Empaths up there, and Villya is from Lang so she's all about wooting for the home team.

-Loved the shields, but where is the plate armor?! Yes..some of us where plate armor and I wouldn't mind seeing some more options like LC, plate, ect. Some of us are just that different.

Thats it, otherwise I loved everything else guys, keep up the good work! :)

~Beth player of da Villya

P(doing something stupid) decreases as t->infinite, yet is always positive for t+n"
Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 04:56 PM CDT
The robes are directly tied with the guildhalls (symbol and color) which is why there are no robes for other places than the ones that exist currently. While I may consider making some variation of it for other places, the robes that exist now (in terms of style) will remain with only those places that have physical guildhalls.

And yes, the three sets of leathers are new and currently the only armor in the empath-themed areas, primarily because my focus this time around was to "re-introduce" a lot of the old items that many folks haven't seen before (or in a long time). That, and the creation of an entirely new merchant (non-empath) sucked up my merchant time allotment for this go-round.

Once the fest is done with, please feel free to send me wish lists (or post them) on specific items you'd like to see varieties of in the future, and I can see about adding them for future appearances (or in the shop).

(note that the two new shield designs came directly from suggestions posted here on the boards, so you guys do influence the designing!)

GM Reexa

Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 05:22 PM CDT
>> Once the fest is done with, please feel free to send me wish lists (or post them) on specific items you'd like to see varieties of in the future, and I can see about adding them for future appearances (or in the shop).

Ohh, you don't even know what you've done :)

You'll accept my Eylhaar designs too, right? Riiiight? :D

Master Craftsman Thryntyrlz BagMaker steps out from under Caelfind's road-worn traveler's cloak.
Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 05:42 PM CDT
Yeah, you have no idea what box you just openned Reexabeans

~Villya

P(doing something stupid) decreases as t->infinite, yet is always positive for t+n
Re: Shard Fest 07/24/2005 06:00 PM CDT
I know exactly what I've opened up, and all suggestions are welcomed. That doesn't mean they'll all be done.

;)

GM Reexa

Re: Shard Fest 07/25/2005 12:20 AM CDT
I like the steel shield in the empath tent a lot. That thing is a beast.

~Purehand
Re: Shard Fest 08/05/2005 11:00 AM CDT
ACK!! I've been a way for a bit and came back to find this fest. Which tent is the Empath tent?? I wandered around a bit yesterday but must have missed it and that is a crime I must rectify!
Re: Shard Fest 08/05/2005 11:20 AM CDT
Technically, there are two: the Empath Emporium, and Natural Magic (which has stuff that others can use but is open to Empaths only).

GM Reexa