Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 03:00 PM CDT
While I know that this was a game-wide release, and involved the collective efforts of many folks on staff, I just wanted to give enormous kudos to GM Obseden for his significant contribution to the new titles system, from collecting to coding to getting it tested and released. It offers many possibilities for additions and expansion, and adds a wonderful element of anticipation to a game already rich in ways to mark milestones.

Phenomenal effort, Obseden!

GM Reexa

Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 03:02 PM CDT
yay Obiwan! we love you!... and Reexa... I just want you to know what you started...

You see Kleptomaniac Raudhan S'il-Softuch of the Order of the Dragon Shield, a Human Empath.

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 03:05 PM CDT
<<You see Kleptomaniac Raudhan S'il-Softuch of the Order of the Dragon Shield, a Human Empath.>>

That's one heck of a check signature, iddn't it?

GM Reexa

Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 03:12 PM CDT
In thanks for all the hard work Obseden did for us, I hereby award him this l33t pizza ninja.

http://img114.echo.cx/my.php?image=ninjaforobseden0ma.jpg

That's hand-drawn with a trackball in the GIMP, if you're wondering.

Enjoy!

Melvosis asks, "mama?"
>
Melvosis is giggling at you.
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 03:58 PM CDT
Well, the entire system release was brought about because we wanted to release the new Empath titles, so...

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:16 PM CDT
See, it was all becuase of you! I'm sure Reexa had her hand in the nagging of the powers that be to get a move on too. *ducks and runs*

-Etrina

P.S
You really do have a hand in just about everything tho Obseden, sooo glad we can call you ours!

Gossip needn't be false to be evil - there's a lot of truth that shouldn't be passed around.
~Frank A. Clark
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:23 PM CDT
I dare venture to say that the late Jere would be proud of you and the work you have done in so short a time Obseden

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:24 PM CDT
<<See, it was all becuase of you! I'm sure Reexa had her hand in the nagging of the powers that be to get a move on too. *ducks and runs*>>

Well see, what happened was, Godrich, Obseden, and I created a list of titles for post 99th in preparation for the circle reqs, and a few others just because. And then we were told that we couldn't add them in until the titles system rewrite.

So Obseden rolled up his sleeves and said "Okies, fork 'em all over folks."

More or less.

GM Reexa

Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:29 PM CDT
Thank you very much, Obseden.

One quick question, are there any Empath titles above the titles we were given at circle 100, besides Biomancer? Hopefully closer to the 100th level requirements, than double them?

wandering, not wondering - not praying for, nor pondering...
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:30 PM CDT
Lotsa love to Obseden AND Reexa!! Thanks ya'll

~~Slasher Rynedel Tallorwen, Journeywoman Empath of the Rathan Fencible Regiment, an Elf. ::cackles::
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:33 PM CDT
<<One quick question, are there any Empath titles above the titles we were given at circle 100, besides Biomancer?>>

Many of the new empath titles are post-100. Not all of them though.

GM Reexa

Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 04:39 PM CDT
Indeed, indeed ... its just way too much fun watching everyone swap titles all over the place.
Re: Three cheers for Obseden! 06/13/2005 10:24 PM CDT
<<That's one heck of a check signature, iddn't it?>>

How 'bout this one: You see Heretic Glemm Ineoch, Leader of Elanthia, a Gor'Tog.

- Ogoh