Annael is great but... 12/02/2004 05:43 PM CST
Dear Reexa, Obseden and Oprah,

Why doesn't she to respond to my romantic advances? I mean, this relationship just doesn't seem to have the spark it once did. At first when we met, she was all like, Hey, welcome to the guild, let me help you along. I knew she liked me then, who knew it would blossom into the long term relationship we have now? I'm getting worried though. She hasn't taught me a new spell in 12 circles. What else is she hiding from me? Maybe we were moving too fast at first. I mean, last night she wasn't talking to me, and I actually tried to 'manipulate lust Annael'. I know that was low, I'm so ashamed. Maybe she is just married to her work, and I have to deal with that. Any suggestions?

Signed,
Bummin in Zoluren.

If you want to be the next contestant on "Elanthia's extreme make-over" pigeon Dozer12345. I accept all major forms of currency and spellbooks.
Re: Annael is great but... 12/02/2004 06:36 PM CST
Dear Bummin

Sometimes old romantic wounds can scar the heart permanently. Sounds like she's running scared, and that remaining aloof is her method of dealing with that fear. It'll take a patient man to break through that shell of hers, and even then she may not fully be receptive to any romantic overtures. You may be better off seeking love elsewhere.

Signed,
Annael's mom

Re: Annael is great but... 12/03/2004 02:34 PM CST
Annael's mother is still alive?!
Re: Annael is great but... 12/03/2004 05:22 PM CST

Dear Bummin in Zoluren.

I'm sorry she doesn't give you any romantic advances, but that might be cause you are a loser. I use to weight 400 pounds and be a loser, now I've lost 2 1/2 people and I'm not. I think you should try the same. Also I think you should join my book club and read some of the trash Romance novels I peddle there to get your quick fix. Kick backs are sweet in this industry. If all else fails, visit my bestest friend in the whole entire world, Dr. Phil. I'm sure he'll be able to tell you to shut up and that you have problems, and the only way to fix them is to buy his books. Either way just remember that we are all beautiful people.

Sincerly,

Oprah

I will Cast the First Stone..or Leave the First Mark..but I will leave a Lasting Impression
Re: Annael is great but... 12/04/2004 08:18 AM CST
I'll just wait her out. And I'm not losing weight.

It was the empath. In the library. With the bone-crushing claymore.

~Purehand
Re: Annael is great but... 12/04/2004 01:22 PM CST
SEE?!?! Villya adds soooo much fun to my life! I miss her sooo much! I want to move to an island, and Ratha seems about right for me. Stayed up there for a week and liked the company. Just not much else I can do except heal.

Villya should move back to crossings! It just isn't the same any more without you!

~Brady, player of Elavin Rismel.
Re: Annael is great but... 12/05/2004 12:26 AM CST
>>Villya should move back to crossings! It just isn't the same any more without you!<<

Awww..I miss you too! Actually, its not that I'm not around..its that Villya isn't around.
If you don't know already, I play Villya and a War mage named Laurieana, and lately I've been more about the War Mage then Villya. I honestly don't know if I'll ever really play Villya as much as I did anymore, but she still pops in from time to time.

Beth
Player of Laurieana & Villya

I will Cast the First Stone..or Leave the First Mark..but I will leave a Lasting Impression
Re: Annael is great but... 12/05/2004 01:19 PM CST
War Mage? Honestly...

~Purehand
Re: Annael is great but... 12/05/2004 01:43 PM CST
Well, I will say that I might need your Rissan citizenship to help my moon mage get to M'riss for a cantrip quest. Stupid dunes of despair. Even the map is extremely hard to read.

I gathering up my strength and knowledge of the area to try to get to the oasis. It's not an easy one from what I hear.

Happy Holidays! ~Brady, player of Elavin Rismel
Re: Annael is great but... 12/05/2004 02:04 PM CST
>>War Mage? Honestly...<<

After 30th..there really wasn't any goal I could reach with Villya to keep me happy. With the War Mage I still had a few more goals. Either way, I still am very active with the Empath guild cause I love the guild, and I'm hopping one day I'll go back and play it full time again.

>>Well, I will say that I might need your Rissan citizenship to help my moon mage get to M'riss for a cantrip quest. Stupid dunes of despair. Even the map is extremely hard to read.<<

Erm..have Etrina do it, she loves M'Riss, I mostly stay on Aesry and Ratha

~Beth, Player of Villya and Laurieana

Closed: Annael is great but... 12/05/2004 03:45 PM CST
Greetings,

This thread has wandered pretty far, considering that we are now bringing the islands into it. Further discussion would need to be in a different folder. Let us save this folder for happy thoughts for Team Empath.

Thank you,
Mod-Zachias

Any questions or comments, please contact me at Mod-Zachias@play.net, or Senior Board Monitor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net
Re: Closed: Annael is great but... 12/05/2004 06:41 PM CST
I wuv you Zachias.

~Purehand