Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 08:28 AM CDT
Reexa, just wanted to publicly say that I think you're the best thing to happen to this guild in a long time. You've been through your trial period and you're still posting. Its so nice to have a GM that cares about us enough to consistantly post and communicate with us, even if it is "I can't answer that right now."

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know how much some of us appreciate it.

XOXOXOXO

Shaunn's Player
Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 08:52 AM CDT
I have Rexxa to blame (well Olarra helped a lot) for applying for the Empath Developers Assistant spot after Simucon 2003. I was insipred to help my favorited guild as best I could. I never heard anything back though poke. Whoever got the job I'm sure will be brining us great new things sometime "soon". I've played characters from just about every Guild never cared for them as much as I care for my Empath. Plus I'm the only one willing to put heads back on all my friends every 5 minutes.

Also I don't think enough people are giving proper gratitude for all the hard work that is continuing on DR2. I'm dying to see what the future hold for us now that we can tap into the awesomeness of IFE2. Oh and if any OSGMs are reading this, thanks for StormFront.

Think I'm about done rambling now.

Im a pogramar
Iam a programer
I'm a programor
I write code.
-Chanepheous
Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 09:14 AM CDT
<<I have Rexxa to blame (well Olarra helped a lot) for applying for the Empath Developers Assistant spot after Simucon 2003.>>

I'll gladly accept the blame for that one.

And for those who don't normally follow along in the hiring folders, the hiring team has changed hands over the past year. Those applicants who applied for positions previously and are still interested in coming upstairs should resubmit their applications so that the new folks will be sure to have your application on file.

And yes, even if you don't apply to the Empath Team specifically, were you to get hired, you would have opportunities to assist Team Empath from time to time. If your regular job gave you time to, that is. Muhahaha.

GM Reexa

Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 04:44 PM CDT
Reexa, you're an absolutely fantabulous liaison. I pulled up our catagory today and saw so much red (from your account name, that is) I got a headache. Way to go! :)

Meghan
Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 05:04 PM CDT
Smooches Reexa.Yeah she's great especially with her succint posts :)

And when your back's against the wall
Just turn around and you, you will see
I will catch your,I will catch your fall
Just Have a little faith, faith in me

Mandy Moore
Have A Little Faith In Me
Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 07:01 PM CDT
Succint?

Me?

:::scratches her head:::

Well that doesn't sound like me at all...what did I do wrong?

GM Reexa

Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 07:05 PM CDT
<<I pulled up our catagory today and saw so much red (from your account name, that is)>>

Heh. See what happens when I check the boards from work and don't feel like doing what I get paid for?

Combine that with discussions about fae folk and I'm all about no worky.

GM Reexa

Re: Just a big of luvin' 07/14/2004 08:30 PM CDT
Spelled it wrong, sorry.

succinct

\Suc*cinct"\, a. [L. succinctus, p. p. of succingere to gird below or from below, to tuck up; sub + cingere to gird. Cf. Cincture.] 1. Girded or tucked up; bound; drawn tightly together.

His habit fit for speed succinct. --Milton.

2. Compressed into a narrow compass; brief; concise.

Let all your precepts be succinct and clear. --Roscommon.

The shortest and most succinct model that ever grasped all the needs and necessities of mankind. --South.

Syn: Short; brief; concise; summary; compendious; laconic; terse. -- Suc*cinct\"ly, adv. -- Suc*cinct\"ness, n.

Definitely you Reexa, and what's wrong with that eh?

And when your back's against the wall
Just turn around and you, you will see
I will catch your,I will catch your fall
Just Have a little faith, faith in me

Mandy Moore
Have A Little Faith In Me