DRII 07/09/2004 03:05 AM CDT
You focus your magical senses on a cambrinth orb.
Delicate, flowing lines indicate the Lifesculpted nature of the cambrinth orb.

I like.

Also, Airako noticed that healing seemed to be a bit slower. I kind of noticed it too after she told me. I'm not sure if it is the little bit of initial lag we are having or what. But it does seemed more spaced out instead of clumps of 'XXX is fully healed". I think I like that too. Seems more relaxed. I don't seem to be wincing or crying out in pain as much either. This could be my imagination.

It was the empath. In the library. With the bone-crushing claymore.

~Purehand
Re: DRII 07/09/2004 04:25 PM CDT
I'll second that when Kitrinix comes out with the stormfront crutch, until then I'm not healing. Mostly because I like stormfront too much to go back to wizard

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 02:04 PM CDT
Is Kitrinix working on a SF crutch? I really truly honest to god hope so...I love SF and haven't used it cause I didn't have the crutch. At this point I'd be willing to pay to have to download it even cause I'm sure it will be that good.

Melien, Empath still healin in the Wizard.
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 03:01 PM CDT
I doubt that Kitrinx is developing a SF Crutch for the simple fact that the player no longer plays their Empath and therefore probably isn't very motivated to do so. I also don't believe that he reads these forums much at all.

You may want to contact Kitrinx's player at SCYTHA@PLAY.NET and hope that their email is up to date. I know Kitrinx's player also works on professional programming projects now that he is getting paid for. Since he doesn't have personal motivation to develop the program for use with SF, maybe actual monetary compensation might do the trick. You never know.

Cheers,
Shaunn's Player
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 03:23 PM CDT
I distinctly remember her teasing us with a preview of what she already had done.

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 07:38 PM CDT
hehe, its a HER Shaunn, not he.

In the end all things return to Chaos
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 07:45 PM CDT
>>hehe, its a HER Shaunn, not he.

Kitrinx and I have known each other a long time. The player of the character has never concealed his gender. I assume that 'he' will be doing the programming for the Crutch and not the 'she' that he plays(ed).

Shaunn's Player
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 09:02 PM CDT
I spoke to Kitrinx several nights ago. There is indeed a new crutch in the works for us to use in stormfront

Mya Eloy

Visit the Beach of Wonder and the Forge of Nobles. Be it for armor or for beauty.

http://darkanvil.bravepages.com/Index.html
Re: DRII 07/10/2004 09:18 PM CDT
Really? I'm quite surprised. Congratulations to the Crutch users.

Shaunn's Player
Re: DRII 07/11/2004 09:45 AM CDT
Yes, i'm working on crutch for SF. Stormfront needs to be handled very differently than the wizard did, so it's taking some time to get it working well. I think once it's done you'll all be impressed though.

-Riaka/Kitrinx

The shadowling exclaims, "Haha!"
Re: DRII 07/11/2004 01:27 PM CDT
Sweet! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Melien, Extactic Empath
Re: DRII 07/11/2004 04:46 PM CDT
I'm pretty surprised that after all this time and everything simu didn't add something of their own.

-Riaka

Re: DRII 07/12/2004 09:23 AM CDT
that's just because they knew they couldn't do better than you :)

Souv

manipulate friendship maid
>
A bar maid is not interested in your manipulations at this time. Perhaps later...
Re: DRII 07/12/2004 04:17 PM CDT
While I love the new SF look, I cannot heal without the aid of crutch.

Kitrinx, add a donate paypal option or something@

unless there is and I missed it, i need to check later...

Maxxwel, druken babbling empath at large.
Re: DRII 07/12/2004 04:46 PM CDT
It's there. Click the big "Donate" button in the left pane. And thanks =)

-Riaka

Re: DRII 07/13/2004 07:51 AM CDT
Was in me bookmarks at home, not at work....

I hate work (;_;)

Maxxwel, druken babbling empath at large.