Crossing Empath Guild 08/18/2018 09:37 PM CDT
[The Healerie, Dim Corridor]
The dim light coming through the arch at the end of the corridor delineates the long shadows of those moving about considerably more than it does the features of the people themselves. The small amount of additional light coming through the doorway halfway down the corridor further accentuates and twists the shadows of those present, playing them across the floor, walls, and ceiling of smoothly polished black stone. Cool moist air flows over the stone leaving it slick to the touch.
You also see a stone construction barricade opposite the arch and a dark hole.

There are escape tunnels throughout the city, we can get into the guild via that corridor -- but we have that stone barricade and that dark hole that prevent people from escaping the guild. Anyway we can finally get that dark hole to put us back into the tunnels?

Thanks! Kaelie

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~
Re: Crossing Empath Guild 08/19/2018 01:26 PM CDT
There was a quirk with the room where the escape tunnel entrance is for a long time. We fixed it a few months ago.

That hole is not the escape. :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Crossing Empath Guild 08/19/2018 05:18 PM CDT
Oh! Found it. Not where I expected it, but found it! Thanks.

Now let's try another one. In the guild there is a lecture hall with a lectern that has a speakers tube. There is also a curtain that you can pull closed or open so that people in the viewing area can hear what is being said. Is that broke or am I being daft. Again.

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~