Functionality Request: Take All Except 09/06/2015 05:10 PM CDT

I don't think it's a surprise to most people that it's something of a feat leaving someone a bleeder when they request it. Wondered how practical it would be to be able to add in an except option for transferring wounds. (take bob all quick except abdomen external)
Re: Functionality Request: Take All Except 09/06/2015 05:21 PM CDT
>>Togballsavant: I don't think it's a surprise to most people that it's something of a feat leaving someone a bleeder when they request it. Wondered how practical it would be to be able to add in an except option for transferring wounds. (take bob all quick except abdomen external)

While I am in favor of more flexible commands for transferring and self-healing, I would like to see the game move away from the pet bleeder paradigm of training first aid.

"Empathy doesn't make people nice." --GM Armifer

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Functionality Request: Take All Except 09/06/2015 05:56 PM CDT
<<While I am in favor of more flexible commands for transferring and self-healing, I would like to see the game move away from the pet bleeder paradigm of training first aid.>>

I agree. The problem isn't that it's inconvenient to leave someone with a bleeder, but rather that people want to be left with a bleeder. Addressing it from that direction would make way more sense to me.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Functionality Request: Take All Except 09/07/2015 09:41 PM CDT
I second this. Make it so (if possible)