Question 02/11/2008 08:21 AM CST
I was just curious if anyone has ever tried documenting relative skill levels for gaining access to new shifts. Like general estimates... ie how much empathy to get nose shift options. Stuff like that. Granted there are four skills and a stat that affect your options but was just curious if anyone had any basic estimates.
Re: Question 02/11/2008 08:51 AM CST
I had been tracking when I got new options under the old system, but the difficulties have changed so that data is not worth a whole lot. I think the dust is still settling on shifting 2.0 anyway.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Height Question 05/28/2011 05:37 PM CDT
Was needing to get rid of the "She is average height for an Elf." line on someone from character manager. But my only options for height are:

SHIFT {player} HEIGHT {SHORTer|TALLer}

Wanted to get rid of the line entirely, not just shift her shorter or taller. There's no way I can do this yet, is there?
Re: Height Question 05/28/2011 06:32 PM CDT
>>Rhile: Wanted to get rid of the line entirely, not just shift her shorter or taller. There's no way I can do this yet, is there?

I don't think so.

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan
Re: Height Question 05/28/2011 11:19 PM CDT
Can't get rid of the height line atm.
Re: Height Question 05/29/2011 02:36 AM CDT
It would be nice if there were a height line toggle for characters of average height.

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan