Red List 11/05/2007 07:51 AM CST
If you're working for tips or at least a thank you I suggest not healing this guy.

Kryset, apparently thinks 30 copper is sufficient when he's covered in wounds. Now normally I wouldn't even gripe since I very rarely accept tips to begin with but this guy has perfect firecat leathers and a few other nice things so 30 copper? Come on. At the very least A "Thank You" would have been nice.
Re: Red List 11/05/2007 08:06 AM CST
Train stealing. Take whatever you feel is fair, or whatever fare you feel like taking.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: Red List 11/06/2007 11:11 AM CST
Puke vomitus on him!

'Lint

Spotlight:
Sapphyr throws a grilled T-bone steak at Lorzelophia. The steak lands a light hit to her back!
The T-bone steak falls to the ground!
Ranaar exclaims, "Death by steak!"
Re: Red List 11/16/2007 11:46 PM CST
keep in mind some people get gifts from others, expecially when there young, just the other day i bought a bunch of plate armor for a novice

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
let us paint you a picture with our words
--
http://blog.myspace.com/57223313
Re: Red List 11/17/2007 12:59 PM CST
True. The first great tip I got was a set of wolf clan leathers and I'll still look out for the person that gave them to me.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: Red List 11/17/2007 03:08 PM CST
>The first great tip I got was a set of wolf clan leathers and I'll still look out for the person that gave them to me.

That's a cruel tip.
Re: Red List 11/17/2007 03:43 PM CST
Not really, depending on when he got it. Novice/lowbie critters weren't especially dangerous back when he was a novice (long ago, in a galaxy fa--err, right here...)

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Red List 11/17/2007 05:21 PM CST
There was no tanning then.

~Purehand

Re: Red List 11/17/2007 05:46 PM CST
>There was no tanning then.

Ah, didn't realize you were around back then. Cuirbouilli coats until you could afford the leathers. And you had to buy vambraces and greaves to go on top of the leathers for "extra" protection. Heh.
Re: Red List 11/17/2007 06:17 PM CST
>Ah, didn't realize you were around back then.

Purehand was a mule empath for my warrior mage for many years before I started playing him as one of my mains. I never thought i'd actually become interested in playing an empath for a significant amount of time, or I wouldn't have named him somthing ridiculous, but I got to really like the unique challenges. I stopped playing my war mage entirely because it was so easy it felt like cheating.

~Purehand

Re: Red List 11/27/2007 01:42 PM CST
> True. The first great tip I got was a set of wolf clan leathers and I'll still look out for the person that gave them to me. [Dirtyhand]

Same here. Lagerby gave me a cambrinth pendant in my first few hours. When I would see him - and still to this day if he continued to play - I would heal him immediately and not take tips.

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

A cutthroat gasps, "I can't get UP!"

A shadoweaver breathlessly whispers, "Raudhan, come dance with me!"
Re: Red List 12/01/2007 09:49 PM CST
shoulda mentioned novice paladin ;p, other wise i woulda got em chain

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
let us paint you a picture with our words
--
http://blog.myspace.com/57223313