The Dokt test 10/12/2006 03:59 AM CDT
You have some tiny scratches to the head, cuts and bruises about the neck, a severely swollen and deeply bruised right arm compounded by deep cuts across the right arm, minor swelling and bruising around the left arm compounded by cuts and bruises about the left arm, a severely swollen and deeply bruised right leg compounded by a broken right leg with gaping holes, a severely swollen and deeply bruised left leg compounded by deep slashes across the left leg, minor swelling and bruising around the right hand compounded by cuts and bruises about the right hand, minor swelling and bruising around the left hand compounded by cuts and bruises about the left hand, severely swollen and bruised chest area compounded by deep slashes across the chest area, minor swelling and bruising in the abdomen compounded by cuts and bruises about the abdomen, cuts and bruises about the back, some minor abrasions to the right eye, some minor abrasions to the left eye.

Bleeding
Area Rate

right arm slight
right leg moderate
left leg light
chest moderate
inside r. arm slight
inside r. leg light
inside l. leg light
inside chest moderate

Probably a bit worse than the first one, but my commoner had 28 stamina rather than 25 this time (yay Rakash -2 Sta)

It took Dokt 12 minutes and 11 seconds to heal me, I died going in, but not necessarily his fault (standing around trying to figure out how to make him work). He healed my broken commoner for 2040 kronar.

Interesting points were that Dokt healed on a sliding scale, scuffs took 4 coppers while the right arm took 90 copper. And a commoner with a broken leg and 0 climbing isn't getting to Dokt anytime soon, heheh.

I guess, if I refused to ever see an empath, I'd go to the Martyr for bleeds and then head for Dokt once I could climb things.
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 10:07 AM CDT
> I guess, if I refused to ever see an empath, I'd go to the Martyr for bleeds and then head for Dokt once I could climb things.

Just a note - Dokt would not heal the scars that the Martyr and her "apprentice" left behind.

Renegade Empath Raudhan just arrived.

A cutthroat gasps, "I can't get UP!"

You begin to lecture Reexa on the proper use of the brawling skill.
You cackle!
You strike a heroic pose.
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 11:36 AM CDT
Should also be noted that Dokt is not an Empath.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 12:23 PM CDT
>>Should also be noted that Dokt is not an Empath.

Then how does he heal?

River

Curiousity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought him back.
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 12:24 PM CDT
poultices and herbs and teas oh my

Souv
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 12:26 PM CDT
So what...do they just work instantly for him rather than teeny tiny pulse at a time like they do for us?

River

Curiousity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought him back.
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 01:24 PM CDT
I thought everyone knew Dokt was a necromancer? umm.

Got Body Parts?
Re: The Dokt test 10/12/2006 02:21 PM CDT
>>So what...do they just work instantly for him rather than teeny tiny pulse at a time like they do for us?

River

Curiousity killed the cat....but satisfaction brought him back.<<

He has ancient Khalo secret... I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... and shock sucks

Souv