Tip Values 03/11/2006 10:33 PM CST
Sometime in the last month or two I stumbled across a post listing relative tip values. Basically a chart outlining a rough scale of the worth of various gems. I'm pretty sure it was here in the Empaths' folders, but for the life of me I can't find the post (I miss DR Search).

If this sound familiar to anyone would they mind either reposting the data or pointing me to the post in question? I wish I had some specifics.

- Ogoh

>appraise horse
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with no weapon, you estimate that the black horse is something that'd kill you quickly.
Re: Tip Values 03/11/2006 10:58 PM CST
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=17&topic=6&message=7247

:3

Rev. Reene, player of a few

Niaura asks, "wat happen?"
>
You say to Niaura, "Someone set you up the bomb."
Re: Tip Values 03/11/2006 11:11 PM CST
It needs some rearranging to be completely accurate, but I don't have a lot of the less common ones on hand to appraise (like the silver/gold bars and nuggets). Until then, I guess that will have to suffice.

>
Re: Tip Values 03/11/2006 11:18 PM CST
Ah, in the Conflicts folder - that's why I couldn't find it. Thanks Reene!

Very useful info, by the way.

- Ogoh

>appraise horse
Taking stock of its offensive abilities, and defending with no weapon, you estimate that the black horse is something that'd kill you quickly.
Re: Tip Values 03/21/2006 11:59 AM CST
I always appraised the gold/silver nuggets and such as really low...as in the crystal and topaz range. Not sure why you value them on tier four. To just sell them as gems is pretty worthless.

Can you use them for anything else?

~Ahri
Re: Tip Values 03/21/2006 12:47 PM CST
<<Can you use them for anything else?>>

It is possible, though very buggy, to use precious metals in the forge.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

[pi]
Re: Tip Values 03/23/2006 05:20 PM CST
The silver ones do appraise pretty low, but I was thinking more of the massive nuggets which I can't remember the value on (and I don't have one offhand to check with). The bars do appraise for 100 kronars, so I should bump those down.

Gold appraises for much more than silver IIRC on top of being rarer, but I may be mistaken on this point. If anyone has some samples they could appraise and post that would be good.

>