That Awkward Moment - Multiple Gems 12/02/2005 04:50 PM CST
First, I'm not complaining about patients who tip with multiple gems!

I get this moment of awkwardness when people keep handing me gem after gem. Are they being given until I stop taking them or ..? Especially if I'm starting to heal other people, and trying to catch the highlighted offer and accept them through the scroll, I'll often forget about accept accept accept.

It would be nice if there was a "credit card" type system, where they could type in 10000 copper kronars, rub it like a greeting card, and give it to you. In turn we could exchange them for cash at the bank/Trader whoever. Heck even make them stealable, but I believe tipping would go up in most places if there was such a system in place.

Now, for those couple of hunters in Lang that had that young empath buried in wounds and handing her one small bloodstone, shame on you. I took her out into the room you left and let her pick up all the low paying gems you left behind and half filled up her gem pouch. In addition to a full bundle of tusks you left behind. That's what I consider bad tipping; when you leave more trash in gems and skins than you plan to tip for a major heal.

~~~
..player of Xochi
Sometimes you have to get mad-dog mean... - The Outlaw Josie Wales