Another cheapo 07/04/2005 07:40 PM CDT
Hey everyone,I figured this was the right folder to post this.I wanted to let you know of another non tipper. His name is Gimlias,the person who gets boxes and sells them to people. I'm not one to usually post about people not tipping etc cause unfortunately you get used to it but just thought I would throw that heads up out there. I think it sucks that someone who is making tons of plats can't even tip something. I healed him up in Lang and I find the people up there are usually very generous and kind so I was a bit surprised that I didn't even get a tip. Oh well it's something we deal with and it does suck alot of people hardly even give us a thanks and god forbid a tip but hey if they don't value their health that much so why should we?

player of Karmelita
Re: Another cheapo 07/05/2005 07:44 AM CDT
<<I wanted to let you know of another non tipper. His name is Gimlias,the person who gets boxes and sells them to people.>>

Yep. Experienced that myself as well and will not be healing him again. Even has the "Ranger" title - which, IIR is at least 30th circle. I'm not huge on circle based tipping - but a 30th circle ranger ought to be tipping and not just a quick mumbling of a thank you and rush off.

~Chris
Re: Another cheapo 07/05/2005 09:08 AM CDT
I tend to tip one to two plat, regardless of the injury.

Some silly empaths refuse my bundles, perhaps because they think they're full of rat skins.

Heh.

Now how I remember you
How I would push my fingers through
Your mouth to make those muscles move
That made your voice so smooth and sweet
Re: Another cheapo 07/05/2005 09:16 AM CDT
>Some silly empaths refuse my bundles, perhaps because they think they're full of rat skins

Nice tips! <g> On the bundles, some might refuse because of burden more so than what's in the bundles. I can remember way back someone tipping me a bundle and it putting me in some insane RT.. full bundle of croc skins can do that to empaths that don't have a need to train much strength. <g>

Xochi