Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/01/2005 01:33 AM CDT
Now now let not say im cheap.. I tip empaths .. also for that person who said if I was stingy .. ask around .. I`m not... and you people need to get off with the the damn army.. already... everytime someone dont do something or they do something.. people have trash to talk... the badge didnt get me empaths to heal me.. is my years of playing DR.. and the way I have Carry meyself... that brings me friends... people like miki.. or who ever you are.. needs to have people like Jakehake around.. then you think twice before you talk that trash about me.. and as for the blacklist the hell you your black list... I know Im loved by many and hated by all...do I care?.. I dont think so..... *** Wordachy walks into this Forums and tip all the readers 1Copper Kroner...
Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/01/2005 03:28 PM CDT
>>Now now let not say im cheap.. I tip empaths

You never tipped Symphaena all that decently, much less with any "wow" type of tipping (don't worry about that, though, Symphaena's used to hanging with much older, more established empaths and fully realizes that loyal clients will tip better). However, unless you were in the middle of a tipping argument with other people in the guild you did tend towards "good patient" behavior--not flashing false tips (expensive gems, quick tip commands and even quicker cancels, etc), not being rude, and always using please/thank you in some form.

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/03/2005 03:54 AM CDT
I have no idea what spurred this thread... but for me at least, Wordachy has proven to be an excellent tipper over the years.
Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/03/2005 07:16 AM CDT
much better than certain people with obvious money that only tip a single small gem who shall remain nameless because everyone knows them

Souv

You sense (N, S) from your current position:
A relatively healthy presence nearby.
Roundtime: 6 seconds
**Nudge** Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/03/2005 06:21 PM CDT
Hi, folks!

Just a reminder that this is NOT a Conflicts Folder. Please refrain from having one here. For questions or comments please feel free to email me at Mod-Arhia@play.net, Senior BM Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net) or Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net). Thanks for your cooperation! --Arhia

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." --Mark Twain
Re: **Nudge** Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/06/2005 03:33 PM CDT
>>much better than certain people with obvious money that only tip a single small gem who shall remain nameless because everyone knows them<<

Let them eat Blood...

~Lady Villya, who's head will surely be cut off eventually
Re: **Nudge** Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/06/2005 10:57 PM CDT
>>Let them eat Blood...

The last person to use a phrase like that got her head chopped off...

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: **Nudge** Re: Wordachy tips the empaths 250 plats 05/07/2005 05:39 PM CDT
>>The last person to use a phrase like that got her head chopped off...<<

You would have gotten the pun if you had read all of my post...

>>Lady Villya, who's head will surely be cut off eventually<<

God I'm never punning again..ever

~Villya