What's your fish story? 02/21/2005 06:04 PM CST
>>He gave me 20 plats out in triage once. And then I blocked a volley of arrows with my face two seconds later.

We have lots of stories about good tippers, lots of stories about bad tippers, and lots of stories about average tippers. What about the ones that got away?

About, oh, 15 deaths ago, Symphaena was sitting in the Infirmary back when it was actually a hopping place and after a few hours she was about buried in coin and gems. Someone, I don't recall who, came in asking for help in the sewers and Symphaena was the lucky one to go. This fellow who asked then dragged his buddy back from the thuggin' and muggin' he was receiving, and tried to stiff me with a poor tip. Bemused, the fellow I saved gave his buddy a great slap with the flat of his 15' broadsword and really let him have it with a tip-the-empaths lecture that I think all of us can be very proud of. I ended up with about 8 plat in coins, before being smote down mere steps away from the guild hall from an infection I hadn't noticed in all the clutter.

J'Lo, no that other one