Poor Tippers 10/29/2004 02:37 AM CDT
Is not tipping consent?

Kirmiko Tessaa
Re: Poor Tippers 10/29/2004 04:04 PM CDT
No, it's not. Unless they promised you one before you started healing, and in that case maybe you'd have a chance at using the scamming policy (I sort of doubt this, though, given the nature of the service we collectively offer).

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Poor Tippers 10/30/2004 02:46 PM CDT
>Unless they promised you one before you started healing, and in that case maybe you'd have a chance at using the scamming policy (I sort of doubt this, though, given the nature of the service we collectively offer).

What is it about the nature of healing makes you doubt that? It's not any different to any other player-skill service or ability as far as someone breaking a promise goes. If someone promises you something for healing, and then reneges on that promise, sounds like scamming to me.
Re: Poor Tippers 11/28/2004 01:59 PM CST
Is not tipping consent? >>>

When someone asks if anyone is free for healing say your not free and you charge heh...

Not everyone knows to tip or has tips, can look at them and if they novice or have hardly any clothes on they probably don't have something to tip...

If they are all fluffed out and had tons of wounds... they just don't care to give empaths tips... if want/need tips don't heal them again...

Even if we got consent for something it's not like we can kill them... heh

It never hurts to ask for tip up front before healing unless they are dying heh...

A while back people thought letting you heal them was doing you a favor cause you needed the trans/empathy...

Now that we can learn it other ways we are doing the favor by taking the time to heal them and yourselves.