Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/21/2016 10:55 AM CST
I just got back from a long vacation (3 plus years), and my transfer scripts no longer apply.
Does anyone have any links to good transferring scripts? I used to have an old one that worked through Wizard that gave a pop up of a diagram, but for the life of me I can't remember where I got it.

Thanks!
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/21/2016 11:56 AM CST
with transfer all, most scripts have been made obsolete, but there are a few banging around still on the wiki - made them for stormfront ages ago, not sure if wizard scripting is the same, but i'm sure they could be converted https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category:Empath_scripts
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/21/2016 05:24 PM CST
Thanks! I forgot about transfer all.

Still catching up
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/21/2016 05:44 PM CST

If you are 80th circle or higher, you have some other healing options.

Actually, poking at Elanthipedia's entry on healing would be a good idea, Empaths have some tools you should check out!
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/21/2016 05:49 PM CST

Wound transfers -
{TAKE/TRANSFER} {patient} {body part} [{PART|HALF|MOST}] [{CAREFUL|QUICK}] [ALL] [EXTERNAL|INTERNAL] [WOUND|SCAR]

Poison & Disease transfers -
{TAKE/TRANSFER} {patient} [{CAREFUL|QUICK}] [{body part}] {POISON|DISEASE}

Shock transfers -
{TAKE/TRANSFER} {patient} SHOCK

[{PART|HALF|MOST}] indicate partial transfers. These transfers may be attempted by an Empath of sufficient experience and reduce the amount of wound transferred at a time.

{body part} can include ALL WOUNDS, ALL SCARS, ALL INTERNALS, ALL EXTERNALS, or EVERYTHING.
Please note that, for poison and disease transfers, any speed modification must be sent before the words POISON or DISEASE.

I use "take all" and "take all half" on very injured/dead.

Welcome back.
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/21/2016 06:55 PM CST

And Unity and Hand of Hodierna and REDIRECT!
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this... 11/22/2016 12:31 PM CST
No where close to 80th circle... but good info!

Thanks!