Self-Healing and Bandages 09/13/2011 01:51 AM CDT
I would like to see my tended wounds automatically unwrap when I heal them. (This already happens when Empaths transfer tended wounds from patients, but as an Empath, I either have to wait for the bandages to fall off on their own or manually unwrap them.)

Most of the time, I just wait for the bandages to fall off, but it's moderately annoying to have to unwrap half a dozen healed wounds (at ten seconds each) to get into my vault.

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan
Re: Self-Healing and Bandages 09/13/2011 02:02 AM CDT
I'll look into removing/greatly reducing the RT for removing a bandage for a body part that is no longer wounded.

I think having it auto remove would be nice, but unfortunately from what I know of the self-healing stuff, it would require me to go through and retool every healing method in the game. I can look into possibly making them fall off faster, as well, but having it automatically fall off might be too much work for too little reward.

This wouldn't be a super high priority but I can at least get the wheels turning for a time when there's not so much going on backstage.

Melete
[Turmis] I'm about to shoot beards in the face
Re: Self-Healing and Bandages 09/13/2011 08:53 AM CDT
>>I'll look into removing/greatly reducing the RT for removing a bandage for a body part that is no longer wounded.

While you're looking into this - is there any way that ranks in First Aid could potentially reduce how long it takes me to remove the bandage? The roundtime for me to do it or my sister to do it are identical, she's under 150, I'm over 500, in terms of First Aid ranks. I think I've seen this mentioned before in the survival folder, but if you're going to be in the system anyway, that would be awesome.

~Player of ChelmorAes
Re: Self-Healing and Bandages 09/13/2011 02:46 PM CDT
>>Dymphna: While you're looking into this - is there any way that ranks in First Aid could potentially reduce how long it takes me to remove the bandage? The roundtime for me to do it or my sister to do it are identical, she's under 150, I'm over 500, in terms of First Aid ranks. I think I've seen this mentioned before in the survival folder, but if you're going to be in the system anyway, that would be awesome.

I second this suggestion.

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan