Looking for the Crutch Program 08/17/2006 08:38 PM CDT
Way back in the days I used to have the Crutch Program... and in that time since I left the Kitrinx site has virtually disappeared... if anyone has a copy of the program around on their computer that isn't part of Strata... please let me know... Thanks!

~Alanaru~
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 08/26/2006 04:14 PM CDT
Doesn't look/sound like you've found it yet, Alanaru. If that is the case, please let me know, and I can send you a copy. AIM is ORAnemone.

Merlayne
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 08/27/2006 04:56 AM CDT
go to http://www.archive.org and in the way back machine field type in http://www.kitrinx.com/kcrutch.html then click Take me back. On the next page Feb 09,2005 click that then click download link.

Note:
This file that you dowload may or may not work after downloading. To correct this Use WinRAR (www.rarlabs.com) and open the file (Its a compressed self-extracting install program) and extract the files. You can then install. Should you have questions please email postmaster@leehanner.com
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/26/2006 07:47 PM CDT

Tried the above method to find the file, but can't get it to work. Anyone willing to send it to my play.net address? IM might also work. Thanks in advance.
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/26/2006 07:50 PM CDT
http://www.heroiklim.com/drfiles.html

Go here.

~Purehand
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/26/2006 08:27 PM CDT

Thanks very much, Purehand!
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/26/2006 10:13 PM CDT

This might be a dumb question, but Crutch only works with the Wizard? If so, any way to rig it to work with StormFront? Thanks.
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/26/2006 11:22 PM CDT
have to have strata to work with stormfront, it's a plugin manager basically that has the crutch for a plugin. Dunno anyone that has it anymore though

Souv
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/26/2006 11:26 PM CDT
Strata should be on that link too. Kinda tricky to get it working sometimes, but I've been using it with SF for a year or two without many problems now.

~Purehand
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/27/2006 12:20 AM CDT
If anyone needs crutch or strata you can try these links

empath crutch (just the crutch)
http://205.242.84.181/strata.rar

sf plugin (need to go to all three)
www.kzin.ca/downloads/strata10.exe
www.kzin.ca/downloads/strata12.exe
www.kzin.ca/downloads/stratacrutchplugin.exe

if you still have any questions send me an e-mail at TIMSNYDR @ Yahoo. Com (no spaces)
or AIM me at TCOOL13

-MIIR
-BANISAD
-WINTERANGEL
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/27/2006 05:53 PM CDT

<<Strata should be on that link too. Kinda tricky to get it working sometimes, but I've been using it with SF for a year or two without many problems now.

Downloaded Strata from that link. After I installed, the icon just sits in the taskbar. Doesn't seem to be linked to my SF instance(s), nor is it showing plugins, even though the download came with a bunch of plugins and it's showing said plugins in the folder. I've tried the "Re-scan plugins" option, as well as the others in the drop-down menu of Strata. Any hints? =D

Also tried the links just above this for Strata and they don't work.

Apologies to the mod(s) if this is getting too off-topic. Move the discussion if need be.
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/27/2006 06:19 PM CDT
you need to open Wizard with SGE and Strata will automatically Mount. after it mounts Right click on it to load different plugins.

Hope that helps
Any more questions feel free to ask

-Miir
-Banisad
-Winterangle
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/27/2006 07:55 PM CDT
<<you need to open Wizard with SGE and Strata will automatically Mount. after it mounts Right click on it to load different plugins.

Did you mean StormFront? I load SF with the SGE with Strata running, but I'm still gettin' nothing. No matter what, Strat won't seem to "connect" with my instance of stormfront, and I can't get any plugins to show in the Strata windows (even though I'm viewing them all in file form right in the "Plugins" folder). Dunno where I'm screwing up.
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/27/2006 08:13 PM CDT
Actually I have never tried stormfront but I do know that wizard works.
When you open Wizard with SGE Strata will automatically mount
On the bottom Right hand corner (in the toolbar) you will see the Strata logo
Right click on the Logo and goto plugins
select which plugin you want to load

that should be everything

-Miir
-Banisad
-Winterangle
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program 09/28/2006 11:12 AM CDT
Also, set the location where your scripts, highlights etc are stored to 'local'. You'll lose everything if you have them stored on the server through SF and load strata.

~Purehand
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program - Strata issues 09/28/2006 11:32 AM CDT
Strata can be very...picky. Keep the setup/executable saved on your computer and uninstall it and reinstall it. It may take a few tries, but that's what usually makes it work. Mine worked fine the first try, but my boyfriend had an issue with his and on the third installation, it worked.

Good luck!! Strata has some very nifty options that work with SF
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program - Strata issues 09/28/2006 08:51 PM CDT
<<Strata can be very...picky. Keep the setup/executable saved on your computer and uninstall it and reinstall it. It may take a few tries, but that's what usually makes it work. Mine worked fine the first try, but my boyfriend had an issue with his and on the third installation, it worked.

<<Good luck!! Strata has some very nifty options that work with SF

Thank you, I'll try this. Still having issues with it. Won't attach to an SF instance and won't recognize the plugins even though I'm staring at them in the "Plugins" folder. =*(

We'll see if re-installing works.
Re: Looking for the Crutch Program - Strata issues 09/28/2006 09:08 PM CDT

That actually worked...sorta'. After I re-installed, it tried to attach Strata to the first SF instance I opened, but failed. I opened a second, then a third, and it worked for both.

Thanks a lot everyone for the help!